Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a July 30 reservation.
From all this news yesterday and today seems like that is looking like a 22 MY for me.
Even though I don’t want any late availability items.

was wanting a 2021, but it is what it is I guess.
Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had known how this was all going to go down, I would have waited a while to put in my reservation. I'm a 7/14, but if I could swap with someone knowing that I'd get an early 2022, I would do it in a heartbeat.
I have a July 30 reservation.
From all this news yesterday and today seems like that is looking like a 22 MY for me.
Even though I don’t want any late availability items.

was wanting a 2021, but it is what it is I guess.
Awwwww, a match made in heaven.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great post, makes some stuff that was speculated somewhat factual.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The new Bronco is very popular. And some people will be waiting till 2022 to get one. But we already knew this.

New colors and tops for 2022 will make people happy

Thank you for sharing.
I'm a little worried about the new prices that will come with a 2022.

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1610683482495.png

I found this interesting. I guess if supplies are constrained enough you might be able to walk into a dealer in October and order a 4dr 2.3L squatty soft-top for a quick MY21 delivery while reservation holders wanting a different build are bumped to MY22.
No, we are the reservation/retail orders. No dealer stock built until all converted reservations are filled. After March 19 no reservations will be taken, if you can even order a Bronco in Oct, 2021 your order goes to the back of the line.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I had known how this was all going to go down, I would have waited a while to put in my reservation. I'm a 7/14, but if I could swap with someone knowing that I'd get an early 2022, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have no problem waiting another 6-7 months to see what new things are available.

Instead, all of us get to play a game of "what order gets me the year I want?".
"I'll take Late Availability Options for 2022, Alex." "What is Black Modular Tops."
I understand those that want their Bronco early especially after the long wait. But unless buyers are getting their Bronco during the summer, they should all want to wait to avail themselves of new options. If I was scheduled for MY21 and it was delivered in November, I'd be pissed. Getting a new vehicle 60 days before it incurs another year of depreciation just doesn't sit right with me. While there are likely price increases, there are some dealers that are honoring MY21 pricing. Others have signed on to deals that protects them from price increases (Grange-tober).

The wait is a long one. And there will be a tinge of envy of seeing others enjoying their Bronco first.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea :) 50% Dealer orders, 25% whatever, and 25% sales per region waiting for allocations.

It puts you in a bad spot, do you move your reservation to granger and wait longer and hope the 50% threshold gets you in MY2021 or you stay with your current dealer which for sure plans to take you out back with MSRP+ based on how hot this email is making demand sound.

I already see the money signs in the dealers eyes. They have the control, not the customer with a reservation number.
How do you get that that from the post? This indicates the dealer has no control from what I see. The 50% dealer order is the estimated conversion rate. The rest is order time stamp, resource constraints and prior performance of the dealer relative to the market. Multiple other threads have indicated this works out to about 30% of current orders on average. The only way the dealer wins, in the sort term, is if the customer orders but does not purchase. Then they have a Bronco to sell with ADM potentially. Maybe I am missing something? I am trying to get me facts straight before I head to my dealer.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it says December is when MY22 production starts. Safe to assume that MY22 deliveries might start arriving in February 2022?
Other dealers have previously said with the F150 you will see an overlap, meaning 2021s and 2022s being shipped simultaneously... won’t be much of a break in production since the production lines will be up and running...

LowDime

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 yukon, 06 cts-v
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so for us late reservations that will for sure be a MY22 which i am ok with but if we have to place convert to order before the end of march when will we see the new color and top options?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many people seeing this are desperately trying to figure out how they can get a 2021, and how many seeing this are desperately trying to figure out how they can get a 2022? ?

More colors, roof options, special editions, and other options? Have to say I'm intrigued.
I'm certainly in the "want a 22" camp but get nervous with the perception that 22s will not be guaranteed to reservees.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are really hanging their hat on a high conversion rate. Time will tell.
Sponsored