Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

which won’t mean a thing in the long run.
It certainly will to some people who might want certain options or colors.
Sponsored

Alistair

Outer Banks
First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So anyone wanna swap their early reservation spot for my later one and some $$$? lol

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone want a day 1 reservation? I've got a 7/14 reservation and I'd love to trade out for one that would guarantee me a 22MY. So if anyone wants their Bronco this year my reservation is a solid bet. I think I'm in the top 15% of day 1 reservations even, based on the giant spreadsheet on this site.
Can't transfer your reservation to a stranger unless you get married... which is totally cool... just want to make sure you're prepared for that.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made the cut at my dealer (#10 of their 39 allocations with a 11pm EST reveal night reservation),. They have 152 reservations BTW. BUT planning on getting 4 dr w 2.7, leather, lux sasquatch. So checking off 4 out of 5 items with potential delays (if you include delays for a 2dr)

Lease is up end of Feb, and an extension puts me to end of August. Hmmm. Wonder how much of a wait time I am looking at for potential delays on those options. Has me thinking if I should just buy out my lease then trade in....buy-out price is inline with top of the range for trade-in value, plus i need to offset the loss on sales tax to buy it out, so trying to avoid it, but dont want to go without the family car if it means Bronco gets pushed to early 2022.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I still plan on ordering the Bronco before the March 19 deadline. What will happen if I find out in May that I am being pushed to 22MY? Will I be able to change my Build? I might be interested in 22MY options, but will my Build be locked in to what I B&P today?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't transfer your reservation to a stranger unless you get married... which is totally cool... just want to make sure you're prepared for that.
Where is that Utah? Get married in Utah for a week and then get divorced right after you take delivery? Although it might REALLY screw with your tax returns.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or adopted?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone want a day 1 reservation? I've got a 7/14 reservation and I'd love to trade out for one that would guarantee me a 22MY. So if anyone wants their Bronco this year my reservation is a solid bet. I think I'm in the top 15% of day 1 reservations even, based on the giant spreadsheet on this site.
ok so the trick for us early day 1/2 people is put the order in with a known 22 option. your MY21 order will be converted to a MY22 and "you" control that order and what it is and remove it if its something you dont want. based on the latest from Ford, you will be an early 22 run due to timestamp tada

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here are some screenshots sent by the bronco team to someone I’m very close with who happens to be a GM at a Ford dealership I’m not sure if everyone has seen/read some of the things In this email so I wanted to put it out there for those who haven’t like me!

17265A39-1FE8-4D94-9C37-3638B5651F85.png

F25488AA-1422-418A-B795-5066843C5206.jpeg

E7092275-11E6-4AC8-A8FF-C5981D0FDCF0.png

43AEAE7E-42F3-4A41-B5C8-BE1683237BD8.png
I hope you folks don't actually believe any of this.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Other dealers have previously said with the F150 you will see an overlap, meaning 2021s and 2022s being shipped simultaneously... won’t be much of a break in production since the production lines will be up and running...
I wonder if this has to do with shipping lag or the fact that F150’s are built at 2 different plants (KC and Dearborn). I know my dealer said they were still having 07 F150’s coming in after my 08 came in. I just wish my 08 would have lasted a bit longer, died in fall of 19, the lovely 5.4 3V phasers killed it at 105K.

Wife got upgraded cause I wanted to wait for a Bronco, just can’t pull the trigger on a Wrangler. She got a Subaru Forester and the heated seats and safety/tech features are going to make me probably jump to OBX to get the high package.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where is that Utah? Get married in Utah for a week and then get divorced right after you take delivery? Although it might REALLY screw with your tax returns.
Marital status is determined at midnight 12/31, so as long as you take delivery and get divorced by then....nothing on your return to mess with.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Marital status is determined at midnight 12/31, so as long as you take delivery and get divorced by then....nothing on your return to mess with.
I can tell some of you have never gone through a divorce. The other will likely get the Bronco too! I’m thinking the adoption route might be better but then I’ve never done that side!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford could of really simplified things by making all reservations 22MY with some of the options late availability with a 2022 delivery date. Then people wouldn’t be freaking about whether they got a ‘21 or ‘22 which won’t mean a thing in the long run. Should of been part of the delay due to the hard tops.

Most of us aren't freaking out over what number they put on our model year. We just want our Bronco. I couldn't give a rat's ass over the MY number.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can tell some of you have never gone through a divorce. The other will likely get the Bronco too! I’m thinking the adoption route might be better but then I’ve never done that side!
You win the internet today! Never considered that....you'll lose the Bronco anyway. . .
Sponsored