Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have 5 I like my odds of this century.
Sponsored

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wish I would have known they were doing this because I would have asked about the airbag recall. Maybe I’d finally get a real answer.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Esteban should have been filing for unemployment last January. Loser.
He convinced me to order the 7MT, so he's not all bad. :LOL:

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sure hope mine hasn't been sitting in the dirt since 7/23 because of a tow package? Really?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure hope mine hasn't been sitting in the dirt since 7/23 because of a tow package? Really?
Then maybe it's better they don't tell us why.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was previewed for Thu and have a wildtrak with mod bumper and lux. I did remove hardtop and tow 2 days ago.

Last edited:

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they're basically saying "go buy a jeep". Next up: shortage on air for the tires, water for the radiator and warmth for the defroster - all of these things will delay your order

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would love it if they offered some sort of pricing incentives for dropping certain features.

If they guarantee we could get the hard top in 2023-2024 for a decent price... say $2600 or so.... I would drop to soft top in a heartbeat. Instead the hard top will probably cost around $4000+ stand-alone. Or if they offered the Ford accessory hitch and 4-pin wiring harness for $515 with installation instead of having it cost over $700 once you add in the dealer installation cost.

Would be more than happy to work with Ford to help them--and therefore us--out. But difficult to drop these options when you know they'll be MUCH expensive if you buy them after the fact.
Dont do it. I changed my order significantly to dodge these constraints and my Bronco has been "in production" for 96 days. Absolutely no reason I shouldn't have received it by now, but here I am with no clue when in '22 that I'll receive my '21 Bronco. Thanks for the advice @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they're basically saying "go buy a jeep". Next up: shortage on air for the tires, water for the radiator and warmth for the defroster - all of these things will delay your order
I know we've been talking about commodities shortages for over a year. (MIC, tow, etc.)

But I do wonder if Ford also botched the mix of trims that would be made during the first year of production. For example, the B6G trim mix is +50% BL/WT last I saw and there's no way that's indicative of how they will sell long term. I'd expect BB/BD/OB to be the majority of builds down the road.

I'm thinking there's a chance Ford was flooded with enthusiast reservtions for fully loaded BL's and didn't expect to be moving that many sas packages, 2.7's, and Lux packages when production kicked on.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wish I would have known they were doing this because I would have asked about the airbag recall. Maybe I’d finally get a real answer.
Lol they’re not going to answer that. That’s why they just cherry pick the same idiotic questions they’ve been answering with vague responses for over a year now.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking there's a chance Ford was flooded with enthusiast reservtions for fully loaded BL's and didn't expect to be moving that many sas packages, 2.7's, and Lux packages when production kicked on.
If the sales team didn't realize that folks who preorder a vehicle sight unseen are going to heavily skew toward enthusiasts who want the high-end features, then they need to go back to business school.

Plus, they had these reservations sitting in their system a year before production ramped up.

I think they foresaw the demand end of things much more clearly than they foresaw the supply issues.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol they’re not going to answer that. That’s why they just cherry pick the same idiotic questions they’ve been answering with vague responses for over a year now.
Oh I know, would still have liked to ask. They avoid answering any real questions like the plague.

monkeyboy1317

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 EB Bronco, '13 Tacoma, '10 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well sh*t, looks like my Wildtrak SAS with LUX and TOW ain't coming no time soon...
Sponsored