Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello Bronco enthusiasts.
My name is Alexey. I am an automotive journalist. I have been living in the Fort Lauderdale area for over 5 years now and write articles about cars for publications in Russia.

Interest in Bronco in Russia is huge, as well as in the whole world. Even though officially it will not be on sale.

I'd like to get a Bronco for a test drive in South Florida. In extreme cases, I can even fly somewhere, but not too far.

Any ideas on how to access the car and ideally drive it for an hour or two?

Thank you very much in advance
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a relationship with Ford as an auto journalist already, that is going to be your fastest route to a test drive.

Otherwise it will be a while until actual units are at the dealerships, and you’ll just have to get in line with the rest of us plebs.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck. Please share your review if you succeed, because Motor Trend, Car and Driver etc have yet to provide any independent review. The closest I have seen are reviews from folks riding shotgun which does not really tell us much. This is one of my main hesitations in buying this vehicle with an early July reservation. Besides the delays and price hikes and weird interior options or lack thereof and the cancellation of X plan, I still have no idea how it drives, mpg, overall build quality etc.....hoping once the demos hit show rooms we will see more reviews. One thing to consider is that last week we saw something saying each dealer would get two demos. You may be able to go talk to a dealer to see when those arrive and see if they will let you drive one?? Not sure how that will work.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gig

Gig

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Despite my status as a journalist, it's hard for me to talk to Ford, because I represent a country where the Bronco will not be sold. They are not too interested in my reviews. So I'm looking for all the options.

thank you all for the opinions.

OP
OP
Gig

Gig

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good morning everyone. I still hope that someone bought a Bronco in South Florida or knows where to do a full test drive for at least an hour.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good morning everyone. I still hope that someone bought a Bronco in South Florida or knows where to do a full test drive for at least an hour.
Sam Galloway Ford in Cape Coral. They have a list for a day or two test drives.

Reactions: Gig

Sponsored