Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hold your horses everyone , we have seen A few posts like this before “confirmed by ford employee” that were completely false !
Let’s think back to how excited we were that A ford emp confirmed we would be able to swap dealers and that couldn’t be farther from the truth !

Take what you read with a grain of salt here and keep expectations low until the build tool is live .
While I agree with you that we should take what is being said in OP with a grain of salt, you’re also spreading mis-information. The wind has changed direction in that other thread and now it’s been pretty much confirmed by @B345T and others that people will be able to change dealers, at least at time of order, if not before.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let’s think back to how excited we were that A ford emp confirmed we would be able to swap dealers and that couldn’t be farther from the truth !
We will be able to swap dealers...

I am not a direct Ford employee just a manager with a dealership that has good contacts within Ford Motor Company...

I will only tell you what they will let me, but I ask for clarification on this exact matter and it is on the Forum for all to read.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...he-first-post-as-i-get-more-information.2539/

cyberbro

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I recently spoke with the person who drives Fords for a living. He was able to take some time to discuss the Bronco.

He said if you want to experience the Bronco, test drive a Ranger Crew Cab.
  • There will be (5) different wheel options.
  • He is buying the Black Diamond for the value and the interior (he likes the wash options).
  • There will be white and grey options for the grill and the tops.
  • There will be 3 interior versions for the First Edition Bronco.
    • It sounds like, from ( ), that there will be three versions of interior colors on ALL trims.
  • The 2.7 is great; so is the 2.3 at lower power.
  • There will be a load of factory options!
  • Ford is listening to their customer base more than ever...

He loves to drive this vehicle - he currently has a F-150..

Great update, I like the White Grill and Top a lot

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope this is all built into the configurator come August! Def be cool seeing all these different options come to life! I was starting to think half of us be having almost identical CG broncos lol. I like now we are getting more custom-ability.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Golden_Oryx

First Edition
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Patrol
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I recently spoke with the person who drives Fords for a living. He was able to take some time to discuss the Bronco.

He said if you want to experience the Bronco, test drive a Ranger Crew Cab.
  • There will be (5) different wheel options.
  • He is buying the Black Diamond for the value and the interior (he likes the wash options).
  • There will be white and grey options for the grill and the tops.
  • There will be 3 interior versions for the First Edition Bronco.
    • It sounds like, from ( ), that there will be three versions of interior colors on ALL trims.
  • The 2.7 is great; so is the 2.3 at lower power.
  • There will be a load of factory options!
  • Ford is listening to their customer base more than ever...

He loves to drive this vehicle - he currently has a F-150..
I partially agree with you on the last point... what’s ford solution for the muffler deletes and after market exhaust system install by owners just after buying the car? It’s about time we get the option to get exhaust valve “on/off” switch from factory!!!
Win - Win situation

let me know your thoughts...

Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want this color combo to be reality!! :love:

Ford Bronco Bronco test driver engineer gives some feedback (white and gray grille and tops coming) 2021-Ford-Bronco-Caribbean-Turquoise
I don't care much for Area 51 but the white roof really makes it better.

G.ATX.M

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While I agree with you that we should take what is being said in OP with a grain of salt, you’re also spreading mis-information. The wind has changed direction in that other thread and now it’s been pretty much confirmed by @B345T and others that people will be able to change dealers, at least at time of order, if not before.
Fair enough , I removed that point from my post. I’m just saying nothing is for sure until it’s for sure and at this point nothing is for sure (even if @B345T types it using a larger font. ? This dealer swap point changes every 6hours I’m not saying anyone is wrong , but there still is not an actual way to change it.

Last edited:

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I partially agree with you on the last point... what’s ford solution for the muffler deletes and after market exhaust system install by owners just after buying the car? It’s about time we get the option to get exhaust valve “on/off” switch from factory!!!
Win - Win situation

let me know your thoughts...
I'm sure that could be arranged with one of the ceiling Aux switches.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fair enough , I removed that point from my post. I’m just saying nothing is for sure until it’s for sure and at this point nothing is for sure (even if @B345T types it using a larger font. ? This dealer swap point changes every 6hours I’m not saying anyone is wrong , but until there is not an actual way to change it. Until that happens it still isn’t right ??‍♂)
Twice in one day ;)

I am just a source, but do not rely on speculation...also do not run Ford Motor Company...:cool:

63416559[1].jpg
Sponsored