Mayo Nayze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not sure if I’m going or not now... Utah.Bronco posted yesterday that it will be the 2-door badlands “trail concept” and the 4-door OBX “fishing concept”.

I’m.... underwhelmed that those were the two they chose to bring to AZ to say the least.
Do we gave confirmation these are the only two Bronco's being shown at the Expo?
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do we gave confirmation these are the only two Bronco's being shown at the Expo?
If Utah.bronco says it I’m going to trust him.... he’s actually driven one.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Utah.bronco says it I’m going to trust him.... he’s actually driven one.
Yesterday I came across an ad for an event in California that said some Broncos would be there. It's this same weekend. So there's a good chance Utah.bronco is correct.

I'm still going, I have a couple of other things I need to do in the Phoenix area anyway and have been putting them off. Maybe some of the dealers will have more Bronco Sports a week from now and I can see a couple of the shape-shifting colors in person.

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Same here. I'm going on Sunday even if it's only those ones there. I need to see one in person soon!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. I'm going on Sunday even if it's only those ones there. I need to see one in person soon!
I can see the colors on other cars at my local dealer! But he isn't getting a "real" Bronco anytime soon. I can't spend a year's salary on something I've never seen and we have to order soon.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yesterday I came across an ad for an event in California that said some Broncos would be there. It's this same weekend. So there's a good chance Utah.bronco is correct.

I'm still going, I have a couple of other things I need to do in the Phoenix area anyway and have been putting them off. Maybe some of the dealers will have more Bronco Sports a week from now and I can see a couple of the shape-shifting colors in person.
If you haven’t seen one in person it’s probably worthwhile. Since I saw the road-going prototypes a few weeks ago I just don’t really have interest in any of these “concepts.” If they had just a stock, Sasquatch, production ready vehicle I’d be much more inclined.

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can anyone confirm the broncos will be there multiple days
Sponsored