First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet! I have a feeling we are going to have an absolute shit-ton of Broncos in Arizona by the end of next year. Bronco was built for AZ terrain.
It was made for the desert! The first video I saw was the Cyber Orange Bronco cruising through the desert then rock crawling and that sold me instantly. We group to Sedona a lot and while it's fun in my Ranger but the Bronco will be so much better.

If I knew for sure that Sanderson was going to have them at their dealership I'd just wait. It's a lot closer for me (I'm in Goodyear) than going over to Scottsdale but I don't want to miss out in seeing it on person. Hopefully they have a few different models on display.
Sponsored

Last edited:

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the Broncos only be there for the vip experience thing on Friday night?
He told me it would be there all weekend, Friday night is just the premiere night. We're going to go on Saturday and hopefully his intel was right. I might call back later just to confirm with someone else.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe by January or February or March or April or May..... Ford will be willing and able to throw a few kibbles and bits demo models to the dealers so us lowly non-vips who actually ordered and will be buying broncos might actually see them in person. And maybe not.................

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great! More cobbled together Broncos with options not being offered. Can't wait to see the useless post and videos that will change nothing about what we can actually purchase. Dummies (not you guys, Ford is the dummies).

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Going Friday night. Surprising my GF.
Do I know how to show a girl a good time, or what?
Hoping for some Bronco swag with VIP tix ??
Ford Bronco Bronco to Appear at International Off-Road & UTV Expo in Arizona on December 4-6 32A5058C-4E3F-462A-9442-1AF404372BCD

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great! More cobbled together Broncos with options not being offered. Can't wait to see the useless post and videos that will change nothing about what we can actually purchase. Dummies (not you guys, Ford is the dummies).
Based on what @AzScorpion said these may be basically prouduction-intent. Ford knows how big of a deal AZ is for them, so they are only going to bring something that looks good.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so they are only going to bring something that looks good.
Nick...please be sure to cover a full 12-hour shift...dawn-noon-dusk. Use your 6G badge to get us some GOOD pix....along with questions on just how 'production-ready' these beauties are :)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nick...please be sure to cover a full 12-hour shift...dawn-noon-dusk. Use your 6G badge to get us some GOOD pix....along with questions on just how 'production-ready' these beauties are :)

I’m gonna get a lot more than pictures. I’m getting my bag ready as we speak.
Ford Bronco Bronco to Appear at International Off-Road & UTV Expo in Arizona on December 4-6 67EBAD5B-A26E-43F1-AC7C-CB2420EFF73F
Ford Bronco Bronco to Appear at International Off-Road & UTV Expo in Arizona on December 4-6 BDF7583A-4ED5-4E9D-9730-C53BE64B51CE
Ford Bronco Bronco to Appear at International Off-Road & UTV Expo in Arizona on December 4-6 D8200D52-91AF-44E6-9E78-9F8C8A895AD4

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco to Appear at International Off-Road & UTV Expo in Arizona on December 4-6 D8200D52-91AF-44E6-9E78-9F8C8A895AD4
Hell yeah! Best boyfriend award! Now get us some swag too!! ?? Im going to need to to mail me some cool bronco stickers!! Never going to see any broncos in real life in SOILL till they get mine in... I have a feeling! LOL

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He told me it would be there all weekend, Friday night is just the premiere night. We're going to go on Saturday and hopefully his intel was right. I might call back later just to confirm with someone else.
I called the expo and found this https://fb.me/e/3eRTQg087

They'll be there all day Saturday and Sunday. Friday is the reveal happening at 7pm and they close at 8pm. The Broncos will be covered up until 7pm on Friday. I switched my tickets to Saturday. He did say you'd be able to get a closer hands on look if you go Friday because it's VIP only.

Sponsored

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll be there for sure!

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 30th is Dec 6th and my GF and I both love Arizona and we were planning on going on a camping/Utah/Arizona trip. She just had a major passing of a family member so I think I’m going to surprise her with the trip...Hopefully it’s a good idea

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called the expo and found this https://fb.me/e/3eRTQg087

They'll be there all day Saturday and Sunday. Friday is the reveal happening at 7pm and they close at 8pm. The Broncos will be covered up until 7pm on Friday. I switched my tickets to Saturday. He did say you'd be able to get a closer hands on look if you go Friday because it's VIP only.
Good info..Looks like the sales guy at Sanderson was right. As much as I'd like to be one of the first to see it on Friday night it's not worth it. Plus the drive for me is hell going across the valley at rush hour (actually anytime) when Saturday morning will be much less stressful. You can get VIP for Saturday which gets you in at 9;00am, an hour earlier than everyone else. Plus it's the same price $20.00.

https://arizonaexpos.com/pages/2020-ioue-tickets
Sponsored