Bronco to debut in April prior to NYIAS-Ford Authority

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
....and rock sliding door edge guards....
Of course, just talking bare minimum

Advertisement

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
It would be a killer FU to Jeep to just have that thing roaming around Easter Jeep Safari.....If its really any good.

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It would be a killer FU to Jeep to just have that thing roaming around Easter Jeep Safari.....If its really any good.
I'd love that

I never do that, but I'd totally wait in line if they did that

Stampede.Offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Chances of it making some kind of April showing in the area seem good. There is also a Moab Bronco Safari Apr 28- May 02.

The Defender was caught on film in Moab by a real person in that time frame last year.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicles
You wanna go to war Balake? Cause we can go to war. I had suggested this as a possibility, but still don't plan on seeing Bronco til June. Bronco family announcement maybe.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicles
C'mon..... all of us who have pestered Chrispy and sent him multiple private messages for info are getting FREE Bronco's before the release to the Public.....just to shut us the fuck up :angel:
Lots of messages, almost filled my punch card for a free Bronco.

rmc523

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hm, this doesn't sound right.

Also, personally I think they should show both off at a "mega Bronco event" type thing. Show them off simultaneously to avoid the confusion that you know will arrive if they show the baby first.

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KeyPeele_insert.jpg
Cause we can go to war. I had suggested this as a possibility, but still don't plan on seeing Bronco til June. Bronco family announcement maybe.
Fixed

Even if it's Mega as a place holder and it's June, still better than nothing

At this rate, it's coming and I can't wait

PNWB2

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Bronco II
Would be nice to see an earlier official release than June. There's so much speculation and articles out there with bad information that Ford could to curb some of that by giving out some real information.

OP
Nickp

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
Reached out to my buddy. He confirmed the reveal is currently set for April but could move up slightly depending on how certain timelines fall. (F-150 being the main hurdle)

He also said this is the last info he will know until the reveal since he’s now off the project. No more inside info from me!

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reached out to my buddy. He confirmed the reveal is currently set for April but could move up slightly depending on how certain timelines fall. (F-150 being the main hurdle)

He also said this is the last info he will know until the reveal since he’s now off the project. No more inside info from me!
All good, April is less than 2 and half months away basically at this rate

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well either way, going to check Ford out when I get there, probably go there on Easter Sunday

I'm not jewish, but they're smart enough to go when us Christians are home celebrating.

Kahdir

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLUR)
Not really EJS is more of a trade show with some local attendees and aftermarket Jeep accessory companies. Jeep will still get press time in JP, 4Wheeler, etc. with their HEAVILY modded JL & JTs...
My guess is FCA will be pushing the Raptor competitor (Ram Rebel TRX) more so than any Jeep, except for maybe disguised 2021 Grand Cherokee

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
Not really EJS is more of a trade show with some local attendees and aftermarket Jeep accessory companies. Jeep will still get press time in JP, 4Wheeler, etc. with their HEAVILY modded JL & JTs...
My guess is FCA will be pushing the Raptor competitor (Ram Rebel TRX) more so than any Jeep, except for maybe disguised 2021 Grand Cherokee
Nah. They push some amazing concepts and options/trims that they NEVER actually manufacture.

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...