Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In that case I'm guessing it's Baby Bronco in April, Real Bronco at the NAIAS in June.
Even so, we'd have more to work with

I'm not at all interested in the baby, but still nice to learn more in general
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That seems like an odd pair of things to say, since we have plenty of clues to tell us the baby will be built and sold first already (Oct job 1, further along in development, etc.), the natural conclusion would have been it would also be revealed first -- if it wasn't for the name and potential for confusion and 'Blazer' backlash from the general uninformed public when something Bronco officially debuted that wasn't the Bronco.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
STOPPED READING HERE

BRONCO REVEAL IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!! I’M GONNA BE DRIVING ONE BY APRIL FOR SURE. CHRISPY YOU’RE GONNA GIVE ME ONE FOR FREE RIGHT????????

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I know is this is the year regertless, so I'll tell my friend in case he wavers he waited this long, if anything, get snow tires and wait 2 to 4 months

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
STOPPED READING HERE

BRONCO REVEAL IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!! I’M GONNA BE DRIVING ONE BY APRIL FOR SURE. CHRISPY YOU’RE GONNA GIVE ME ONE FOR FREE RIGHT????????
Yea! Thats what he said verbatim. I'm with you nick, lets meet at his dealership. We'll go out for lunch. You'll pay for that too right ChrispyKC? Pick us up from the airport in the new raptor ranger if you would please? Or a mach-e GT.
**quick edit**
Almost forgot. I want my bronco to have the EB 5.2l v8. Leather recaro seats, but with a vinyl floor. Oh, and 10k tow package. Are they going to be doing dealer installed air fresheners?

Last edited:

Sponsored

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
C'mon..... all of us who have pestered Chrispy and sent him multiple private messages for info are getting FREE Bronco's before the release to the Public.....just to shut us the fuck up :angel:

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
STOPPED READING HERE

C'mon..... all of us who have pestered Chrispy and sent him multiple private messages for info are getting FREE Bronco's before the release to the Public.....just to shut us the fuck up :angel:
I call dibs on vin #1 2020 special edition ChrispyKC bronco.
Comes with rock sliding door edge guards. Thats why they are pricey, worth it.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm still of the mindset that if the Baby Bronco is going to be shown off first, they need to show the bigger Bronco in some shape or form at the same event, since it will cause a colossal shit show with the stupid general public.

As for timelines-the Baby Bronco is supposed to be built at Hermosillo and the Fusion/MKZ are ending production in May/June from the last intel I heard. One of the leaked documents mentioned an October 2020 launch, which would lineup with the timeline of the Baby Bronco going into production in the early summer.

The regular Bronco is a December 7th Job1, which means actual production units, not test units that will be started in the fall.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)