Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. Hoping for a 2.7 in a non Raptor, but 2.3 would probably be fine.
Honestly, I just wanna manual 2dr, as regardless, you'd get a Turbo engine

As I've said before, already built a 2.3, except that was 2 years ago and there are new parts in the market.

Eitherway, it'd smoke the Wrangler, as the 3.6 doesn't doesn't make easy power and the 2.0/Diesel are only available with Auto
Sponsored

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I always think back to the 3rd gen Ford GT reveal when that kind of thing is mentioned.

Some new car, I think the new NSX, had just been finally revealed after decades of teasers and rumors. Everybody was happy that it was over with.

Then, moments later (or maybe the next day) Ford was like oh hey guys BOOM NEW FORD GT CHECK IT OUT and everybody forgot about whatever car it was that had just been revealed, at least for a few weeks.

I guess we know too much about the Bronco for that to happen, unless we just THINK we know about it then they suprise us again ...

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't get the impression the Jeep event showcasing some MOPAR accessories is going to be that hard to overshadow. They could surprise us though if they're attempting to head off the perceived powertrain advantage the upcoming Bronco is likely to have. Some kind of engine performance swap or bolt on kit.

Either way, Jeep will have to show its hand first. Ford can have something lined up to counter if it's shiny and sparkly enough to take away from the Bronco momentum they've established. Similar to the fluffing up before KOH.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get the impression the Jeep event showcasing some MOPAR accessories is going to be that hard to overshadow. They could surprise us though if they're attempting to head off the perceived powertrain advantage the upcoming Bronco is likely to have. Some kind of engine performance swap or bolt on kit.

Either way, Jeep will have to show its hand first. Ford can have something lined up to counter if it's shiny and sparkly enough to take away from the Bronco momentum they've established. Similar to the fluffing up before KOH.
Naw, you don't get much Hrsprs from Jeeps without tunes and blowers

There's a thread asking how they get the 3.6 over I believe, they got superchargers, read mixed stuff, etc

If they had MOPAR Tunes and Superchargers, then that'd be able to steal some momentum, but doubt it

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I always think back to the 3rd gen Ford GT reveal when that kind of thing is mentioned.

Some new car, I think the new NSX, had just been finally revealed after decades of teasers and rumors. Everybody was happy that it was over with.

Then, moments later (or maybe the next day) Ford was like oh hey guys BOOM NEW FORD GT CHECK IT OUT and everybody forgot about whatever car it was that had just been revealed, at least for a few weeks.

I guess we know too much about the Bronco for that to happen, unless we just THINK we know about it then they suprise us again ...
Indeed at least for the people on this forums, everyone else is extreamly clueless when it comes to the new bronco, just look at car and driver about the bronco over on Instagram, definitely makes me want to punch my computer screen

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you guys aren’t going to like this... my buddy reached out to me and said he is incorrect. He said there will be goings-on with the Bronco in April but the full reveal is indeed June 9th. Deposit banks will open same day.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So you guys aren’t going to like this... my buddy reached out to me and said he is incorrect. He said there will be goings-on with the Bronco in April but the full reveal is indeed June 9th. Deposit banks will open same day.
Well hey, at least that helps confirm our #2069 theory.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
full reveal is indeed June 9th
Any guess on the report by Autoblog that the 3-door will not hit the assembly line this December...and in fact might not be available until second model year?

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any guess on the report by Autoblog that the 3-door will not hit the assembly line this December...and in fact might not be available until second model year?
Absolutely zero possibility this is true.