First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Let's just hope that the Ford accountants aren't erasing their calculations and re-sharpening their pencils when figuring out what to charge for the new Bronco! :oops:

Ford reports $1.7 billion quarterly loss, shares tumble
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let's just hope that the Ford accountants aren't erasing their calculations and re-sharpening their pencils when figuring out what to charge for the new Bronco! :oops:

Ford reports $1.7 billion quarterly loss, shares tumble
As I’ve said before, there will be no “cheap” Bronco. If you want to see how it will be priced look at the wrangler lineup, and make the Sport S the base model instead of the sport.

Expect the highest trims to be in-line if not more expensive than the most expensive rubicons. I’ve heard blips that there will be 4 basic trims: Base, luxury, “rubicon competitor(badlands?),” raptor(top of the line crazy sauce)

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As I’ve said before, there will be no “cheap” Bronco. If you want to see how it will be priced look at the wrangler lineup, and make the Sport S the base model instead of the sport.

Expect the highest trims to be in-line if not more expensive than the most expensive rubicons. I’ve heard blips that there will be 4 basic trims: Base, luxury, “rubicon competitor(badlands?),” raptor(top of the line crazy sauce)
That all makes perfect sense, so given Sport S as the base and F150 Raptor as the max one could cost, this is what I'm assuming the prices will end up being, approximately:

Bronco Model
Equivalent
Price (2dr/4dr)
Base​
Wrangler Sport S32k/35k
LTEWrangler Sahara35k/38k
Badlands/BigBanks/OffroadyWrangler Rubicon38k/42k
Tremor/ExtraOffroadyWrangler Rubicon Recon42k/46k
RaptorF150 Raptor53k/56k

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That all makes perfect sense, so given Sport S as the base and F150 Raptor as the max one could cost, this is what I'm assuming the prices will end up being, approximately:

Bronco Model
Equivalent
Price (2dr/4dr)
Base​
Wrangler Sport S32k/35k
LTEWrangler Sahara35k/38k
Badlands/BigBanks/OffroadyWrangler Rubicon38k/42k
Tremor/ExtraOffroadyWrangler Rubicon Recon42k/46k
RaptorF150 Raptor53k/56k
Works for me

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Puts Raptor right there/bit higher than the TRD Pro too.

So it better be a good bit better. That thing is wildly overpriced.

Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Puts Raptor right there/bit higher than the TRD Pro too.

So it better be a good bit better. That thing is wildly overpriced.
If the Raptor has F150 Raptor-like capability I think it's fair to say that's also higher capability than a TRD Pro. I'd expect the 'Tremor' or whatever the next level down from the Raptor is called to be the equivalent in capability to the TRD Pro. Pricing seems reasonable for that. Obviously if it's cheaper all the better, but trying to be realistic.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sign me up for a Badlands or Tremor version if those prices are close. Obviously equipment/capability dependant. I have no need for a high speed desert running raptor style Bronco in the north east. Heck... wouldn't even need that on hunting trips out west.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe this is correct for base prices but I think with a few options the 'rubicon' version will be easily over 60k and the raptor....I don't even want to think about it
The number of people expecting a Tremor to cost less or be less capable than a Raptor seems strange. Winch, skids, bumpers, lights, shocks etc can all fit on either one but I would expect more of those upgrades to be present on the Tremor.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The number of people expecting a Tremor to cost less or be less capable than a Raptor seems strange. Winch, skids, bumpers, lights, shocks etc can all fit on either one but I would expect more of those upgrades to be present on the Tremor.
True but I think the nature of the chassis upgrades on a Raptor version will drive more cost. Both in ultimate quality and lower production, not that a "rock monster" style trim wont have excellent chassis components, but the Raptor type will no doubt have much more expensive shocks, and the control arms may likely be larger still than the other performance trims, at low production that is $$$. Ultimately none of us know yet, I really hope everything seems reasonable from a value stand point but I am still scared to see the stickers...

Heck I havent even decided which type I want yet, The humble yet capable trail trim, with a manual in that case, or the top tier overkill raptor version to get that midlife crisis out of the way early... Either way I will be testing the limits of the vehicle, just hoping not to test the limits of my wallet...

Sponsored

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
... Either way I will be testing the limits of the vehicle, just hoping not to test the limits of my wallet...
With the numbers people are throwing out there... that ship has already sailed!!

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
With the numbers people are throwing out there... that ship has already sailed!!
I never envisioned it being a cheap vehicle.

My hope for the Bronco is that it is a vehicle I can have for 20+ years. There is honestly no reason I couldn't keep my Jeep for 300k+ miles, Bronco should honestly be the same. $45k devided up over 20 years is only $2300 a year... can't beat that.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yup.

But I'll be driving one if the Bronco isn't up to snuff. There really isn't much out there with the reliability and resale of a 4Runner.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I always read TRD Pro in my head as "Turd Pro"

Also that's how I say it out loud, to people.
Sponsored