First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
i think the Tacoma resale is going to drop like crazy for the 2015+. the previous gen is better in almost every way IMO.
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

HAHA. I have a 2nd gen Tundra (2013). The interior is hot garbage awful. But the resale is better than the big 3 (except Raptor) and I've replaced...A battery. That's it. Just oil changes for 120k miles.

And I don't really care about the 'why' its resale is so good. Because it works to my benefit HAHA. But yeah. Makes no sense to me.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've replaced...A battery. That's it. Just oil changes for 120k miles.
That pretty much sums up the cult following of Honda and Toyota. They were making 300k mile vehicles when the Big 3 were still deeply entrenched in the "planned obsolescence" era and built their vehicles to be garbage and badically worthless at the 100k miles mark.
That 100 deadline still lives in the mindset of Americans to this day.

"Planned Obsolescence" .....a term created by American companies to ensure repeat customers, the epitome of American corporate greed.

If it weren't for the imports, we'd still be untangling 300 miles of vacuum tubing to change a pcv valve in a 4 year old rust bucket.
Rant over.

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I may have sold a bronco, talked to a guy at the gas station. He said he was looking to trade in his car for a suv. But the only one he likes is the jeep, but hates FCA. I told him about the new bronco coming out, rattled off what we know/expect to see. Said that fits the bill for him. Asked when he can order it. Lol, so if we do have a ford insider here. When can I expect my free hat and/or hoodie? Its the least you could do, my family currently owns over 25 fords, and 3/4 of them are less than 10 years old. Lmao. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regardless I'm getting impatient with the slow roll of info. TAKE MY MONEY FORD!

Last edited: