Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Surprisingly in the Taco I've almost forgotten there's auto-braking. That's the one thing I don't think I've had a problem with but one time. Used to have a 2015 Mercedes that would auto-brake in the middle of the road with nobody around, great for a surprise heart attack on a long trip!
Reminds me of my truck and it's backup sensor. Until I disabled it, if I approached wrong, it'd SLAM and make me look stupid

So glad I turned it off, now again, need to make a list of features to disable, like this and A.S.S.

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have not paid much attention to the Bronco Sport. I decided to go look at the packages and noticed it may have more advanced technology than the Bronco. The Sport has an optional Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0.

Ford Bronco Bronco to get EyeQ4 to support Co-Pilot360 - No "Active Drive Assist" Bronco Sport Assist

Last edited:

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have not paid much attention to the Bronco Sport. I decided to go look at the packages and noticed it may have more advanced technology than the Bronco. The Sport has an optional Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0.

Bronco Sport Assist.png
And for some reason, it is not an Option on the First Edition.

Ford Bronco Bronco to get EyeQ4 to support Co-Pilot360 - No "Active Drive Assist" Bronco Sport Assist compared

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And for some reason, it is not an Option on the First Edition.

Ford Bronco Bronco to get EyeQ4 to support Co-Pilot360 - No "Active Drive Assist" Bronco Sport Assist compared
Three questions... I apologize if these have been answered before. I tried to search the forums to be sufficient, but turned up nada.

1: What is the difference between Co-Pilot Technology and Ford Co-Pilot? They're different line-items in spec sheets. Confusing.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta....16384/?hash=95bfddf426c44848e02ff1bf309e8fe1

2: Why is the Technology standard, but the Co-Pilot optional?

3: Why is the Co-Pilot not available on First Edition, but all others?

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Three questions... I apologize if these have been answered before. I tried to search the forums to be sufficient, but turned up nada.

1: What is the difference between Co-Pilot Technology and Ford Co-Pilot? They're different line-items in spec sheets. Confusing.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta....16384/?hash=95bfddf426c44848e02ff1bf309e8fe1

2: Why is the Technology standard, but the Co-Pilot optional?

3: Why is the Co-Pilot not available on First Edition, but all others?
Thanks Matt.

I don't have the answers but I am happy to see others wanting to know!

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#1 though has saved me before - blind spot alert on a tough stretch of highway interchanges, and backing out of a parking space I didn't see another car backing out on the other side of the parking strip. Automatic emergency braking has saved countless wrecks from happening.
Sorry, this makes it seem as if you shouldn’t be behind the wheel.

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For myself I’m indifferent. Won’t pay extra but don’t mind it.

I love it for other people because 90% of people have zero idea how to drive.
This ^^^^. So many people seem to be unable to drive either due to stupidity, fear, distractions, or all the above. I'd like to know that THOSE people have these things ?.

Also would be nice if this made people get out of the left lane instead of coasting at whatever speed they choose in it.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I hope with this "technology" these cameras can record video that can be downloaded and sent to the state highway patrol to get dangerous drivers off the road.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's because drivers licences are being handed out to every person who knows what a car is. There's not education mandatory when it comes to driving and people in general are idiots.
The only thing I see that should be a standard thing is the auto emergency braking. Been rear ended twice from people not paying attention.
This, you can thank parents backing over their children for mandatory back up cameras.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to write the same thing. Lol

Saddle Tramp

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am happy to have the feature available. I think it will be good for long freeway drives. All other times I will just have it switched off (it is not always on, it's up to the driver).

I use lane keep assist on the freeway but I hate it in the city. The worse part when it is on is it forces me to use my turn signals to lane change. ;)
What a terrible thing to let other drivers know, you are going to change lanes!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's because drivers licences are being handed out to every person who knows what a car is. There's not education mandatory when it comes to driving and people in general are idiots.
The only thing I see that should be a standard thing is the auto emergency braking. Been rear ended twice from people not paying attention.
THIS! EXACTLY! Most everyone used to be 'Drivers', now most people on the road are just 'Equipment operators'
Sponsored