Sam4wheeler

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, Wildtrak Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pics of the Bronco factory tool kit included with every vehicle. There's tools for removing doors, top, bolts and pockets to store the hardware when doors and top are off. Love that everything is engraved "BRONCO" :love:

pics from bronco nation

Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] 🛠 2021 Bronco tool kit included from factory 4
Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] 🛠 2021 Bronco tool kit included from factory 1
Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] 🛠 2021 Bronco tool kit included from factory 2
Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] 🛠 2021 Bronco tool kit included from factory 3
Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] 🛠 2021 Bronco tool kit included from factory 5
Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] 🛠 2021 Bronco tool kit included from factory 6
Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] 🛠 2021 Bronco tool kit included from factory 7
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well that’s nifty. Any ideas wtf that is in the last pic? Almost looks like some weatherstripping.

Sponsored

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well that’s nifty. Any ideas wtf that is in the last pic? Almost looks like some weatherstripping.
Could be used to “wrap” around the socket wrench or that long offset tool to protect paint in tight spaces.

i was wondering what that “alignment” cone part was.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, that's a nice touch, but as I have a butt load of tools I will keep these in pristine shape and use mine, will have to get that special alignment tool to add to my collection.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First, this is cool and will get added to my existing tools.

The last pic does look they‘re providing an ‘extra’ set of rear window edge prices - the small window edge piece that is diagonal in the lower rear corner of the 4 door rear doors. Maybe Ford knows / assumes / is afraid that piece falls off easily. Hope not...

Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] 🛠 2EE0BB3F-32DB-4844-8366-15128958FB67

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry I try to stay up around here but I'm a momo, why are there those triangles on the back window?
I think that's where the window ends (missing a corner) because of the wheel well

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh great..... another delay, let's call this the '8th Deadly Sin'...... the 10mm socket.