EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Speaking of tools included with vehicle, I found this with some of my grandfathers tools. From research it's an adjustable wrench from a Model A. I thought I would mount it in Bronco and use it as an emergency glass break tool.
Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] πŸ›  IMG_1239

Now I find out it's really a "Get Off Your Cell Phone Tool"

Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] πŸ›  IMG_0613.JPG

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will this also remove or install the roof rails?
I will most likely just be doing front panels of my BD 2 door because I'm pretty lazy.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not all American made parts but it's not Toyota (not even in top 10) but the Ranger and the Bronco' according to Ford have the highest USA made parts content in the industry ..came from Hackett, before he was replaced. He said the Bronco will be higher than the Ranger at about 89% USA made Parts content, with the remainder mostly coming from Canada and Mexico.

The Ranger is #1 for 2020 for American made parts content. Although one other site says the Dodge Caravan #1 and Ranger #2. Anyway Bronco will be even better.

https://www.cars.com/american-made-index/
I was looking at rangers this weekend. Some said 40%, some said 45% and some said 70% for that "car line" all of them said US engines and transmissions. Figure it ou

Sponsored

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's not all American made parts but it's not Toyota (not even in top 10) but the Ranger and the Bronco' according to Ford have the highest USA made parts content in the industry ..came from Hackett, before he was replaced. He said the Bronco will be higher than the Ranger at about 89% USA made Parts content, with the remainder mostly coming from Canada and Mexico.

The Ranger is #1 for 2020 for American made parts content. Although one other site says the Dodge Caravan #1 and Ranger #2. Anyway Bronco will be even better.

https://www.cars.com/american-made-index/
It's funny to see the entire Tesla lineup in the top 10. With the way a lot of "patriotic" truck guys talk about Tesla and electric cars you'd think they were made in Cold War Russia. Musk is a putz, but can't be mad about more US manufacturing.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Strangely somehow missing the 10mm socket... :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

351HO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150, 92 Ranger, 85 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe even a Milwaukee electric ratchet as well, since I bloody love mine and it saves so much time.
Yes!

To those who have never used one of these, go out and get one! I have one of the early first generation non fuel 3/8 drive ratchets. I have used and abused mine for years now and it hasn't skipped a beat.

Disclaimer: I am a giant Milwaukee Tools fanboy based on my great experience with every one of their tools that I own.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

does anybody know if the tool is 1/4" or 3/8" ?

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZackDanger