Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Occasionally new parts are bad. A recirculating AC door motor was bad from the factory on mine. There are issues with all mfg’s, you are going to hear all the problems on a forum. Another poster on a different forum couldn’t wait and bought a Jeep and he said it’s been in the shop 4 times with less than 1000 miles. Get them sorted out and enjoy the Bronco
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just had some bs with my 4x4 system happen yesterday. Posted up in another post and got roasted by ford fanboy apologists. I have 1000 miles and the 4x4 system geeked out going 10mph on the beach. Warning for all new bronco owners out there. These things are really nice to look at but full of gremlins. I seriously regret my purchase. Not confident it will last a few years without being in the shop all of the time. Of course ford customer service suggested I buy a very expensive extended warranty to make me feel better about my purchase.
The day I brought it home I found this concerning rusting and they did nothing and said it was “normal” but if it breaks or malfunctions it’s not covered under the 36k warranty. Multiple case numbers with multiple reps and discussions with dealer.
If you are just going back and searching for threads to prove to you that the Bronco is crap…congrats! You have come to the right forum.

You can find threads and posts here with issues in the first 100 miles…but honestly why? Your mind is already made up on what you think of the Bronco. No need to keep reconfirming it. You don’t keep drilling when you strike oil.

Sell your rig and find the 4Runner that works for you. Choose happiness!

Ulchy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Chevy Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I picked up my Bronco last Friday and on Saturday at 190 miles I got Service Vehicle Soon and Check 4x4 warning lights. I pulled over and contacted my dealer. Was able to clear the warnings by restarting and drive home. Sunday morning when attempting to back out of the garage I got them again, along with Powertrain Malfunction/Reduce Power warnings sent to the app. Additionally, I was unable to shift to 4H, and could barely turn the steering wheel. It has now been sitting at the dealership (who has been pretty great about everything) waiting on a response from Ford. Has anyone else had anything similar?

IMG_4960.jpg

tempImageYfcFjO.jpg
IMG_1876.PNG

tempImagetU6A6u.png
I see more Bronco's on tow trucks than on the road. My Bronco has shut off at highway speed 4 times in 2000 miles. Been towed twice. Dealer still doesn't have an answer.

OP
OP
abbydiver

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I see more Bronco's on tow trucks than on the road. My Bronco has shut off at highway speed 4 times in 2000 miles. Been towed twice. Dealer still doesn't have an answer.
Mine was resolved and has been running great for over 10k miles now. I love it.

Hope your dealer works it out soon!

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
lol,ok

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very scared that I might get towed one day and they destroy my trans. I have handicap plates, park backwards and often get looks because they don’t see the thing on the mirror.
Sponsored