Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronco model trim badges / emblems / logos are now in the system, with part numbers:

Big Bend -- Part # 42528C
Black Diamond -- Part # 42528F
Outer Banks -- Part # 42528D
Badlands -- Part # 42528G
Wildtrak -- Part # 42528E
First Edition -- Part # 42528H

Ford Bronco Bronco Trim Model Badge / Logo / Emblem Sticker Part Numbers 2021 Bronco Trim Model Badges Logo Emblem Sticker Part Numbers
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco model trim badges / emblems / logos are now in the system, with part numbers:

Ford Bronco Bronco Trim Model Badge / Logo / Emblem Sticker Part Numbers 2021 Bronco Trim Model Badges Logo Emblem Sticker Part Numbers
Does this mean Ford is actually upgrading the trim badges to actual emblems, and won't be using stickers? Probably not? But we can still hope. :cool:

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting. Any P/Ns for the bucking horse emblems? And are the BRONCO letters shown here emblems for the grill, or for Bronco Sport's liftgate?

If these are parts people are looking to buy....im selling. Far less than the parts counter.
I may well be speaking with you soon about this, then...

Does this mean Ford is actually upgrading the trim badges to actual emblems, and won't be using stickers? Probably not? But we can still hope. :cool:
Decals, like any other item that gets put on a vehicle, have part numbers and wind up in parts catalogs...wouldn't waste your time hoping.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

nothing new on inford for the service/accessories side yet,i'll keep watching tho

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can choose any number of decals between one and two, and from any model of Bronco I own. As of right now I'm planning on buying one Bronco.
Oh, thought you meant you'd have a hook-up for new/ unused OE parts.
Never mind then.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can choose any number of decals between one and two, and from any model of Bronco I own. As of right now I'm planning on buying one Bronco.
If you buy many Broncos, then you can sell many badges!

PM me for more incredible business ideas.

Sponsored

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I remember the "4x4 Sport" decal on the rear side panel of my F150 was $60 to replace when I had to get some body work done. It was then and there I decided to remove the other side, and I've never looked back.

I, for one, welcome these trim 'badges' being stickers - so I can take some floss and goof-off to it. I could care less what goodies you have inside your Bronco...we're all 2.3 or 2.7 underneath.

Last edited:

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember the "4x4 Sport" decal on the rear side panel of my F150 was $60 to replace when I had to get some body work done. It was then and there I decide to remove the other side, and I've never looked back.

I, for one, welcome these trim 'badges' being stickers - so I can take some floss and goof-off to it. I could care less what goodies you have inside your Bronco...we're all 2.3 or 2.7 underneath.
That's nothing. I had a '90 Ranger that I repainted and ford wanted $800 for the rear STX decals. And this was around '00 timeframe.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

2021 Bronco Trim Model Badges Logo Emblem Sticker Part Numbers.jpg
Those aren't part numbers. Thats a basic number. (the letter after just refers you to which part number in the list.) The part number will have a prefix, F4TZ (for example), a base (42528 in this case) and a suffix (-A for example). From the page displayed if you click the number it will give you the part number. If I get a minute I'll look some up.

Edit-, had to run out to parts and look. No Bronco catalog yet in parts, but Bronco Sport is there ( they're built and shipping), and the posted picture is under Bronco Sport, even thought it lists models that are only in Bronco.

As to part numbers, I just clicked on two to see, Badlands is M1PZ 16720 F, and Wildtrac is M1PZ 16720 D.

Last edited: