Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ManSquatch, 10 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice. I tried to get my window rattle fixed and they said "could not replicate" so yet another trip is in order.
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice. I tried to get my window rattle fixed and they said "could not replicate" so yet another trip is in order.
Pretty soon they just need to start giving out new doors and bolt them on in 5 minutes

Grockel

Wildtrak
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco wild track
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Roll your window down then go under door their will be two plastic pieces take them off and you will see a screw in each one , push to out position and tighten up this will fix window rattle.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Roll your window down then go under door their will be two plastic pieces take them off and you will see a screw in each one , push to out position and tighten up this will fix window rattle.
Done it. No rattle from window but when I shut my door it sounds like something is loose and going to shatter or break. Had new window motor put in at dealership they said that was the issue but obviously was not so going back 11/7

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SSM 51166 2021-2022 Bronco - Headlamps Turn On By Themselves When Vehicle Is Off - DTC B1533

Some 2021-2022 Bronco vehicles may exhibit a condition of intermittent headlamp operation while the vehicle is OFF and have diagnostic trouble code (DTC) B1533 stored in the body control module (BCM). This may be due to the internal logic within the headlamp switch. To correct this condition, replace the headlamp switch (service base PN: 11654). Refer Workshop Manual, Section 417-01.

Sponsored

MJBbase22

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SSM 51166 2021-2022 Bronco - Headlamps Turn On By Themselves When Vehicle Is Off - DTC B1533

Some 2021-2022 Bronco vehicles may exhibit a condition of intermittent headlamp operation while the vehicle is OFF and have diagnostic trouble code (DTC) B1533 stored in the body control module (BCM). This may be due to the internal logic within the headlamp switch. To correct this condition, replace the headlamp switch (service base PN: 11654). Refer Workshop Manual, Section 417-01.
This headlamp switch was supposedly going to be available in October (Message SSM 50842) but I haven't heard SH&T from my dealer. This is a huge problem for me-twice a week I have to go outside late at night to turn them off manually. That and the MIC rattle, the window rattle has tamped down the otherwise joy I am having with the vehicle. That is just plain poor craftsmanship.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This headlamp switch was supposedly going to be available in October (Message SSM 50842) but I haven't heard SH&T from my dealer. This is a huge problem for me-twice a week I have to go outside late at night to turn them off manually. That and the MIC rattle, the window rattle has tamped down the otherwise joy I am having with the vehicle. That is just plain poor craftsmanship.
I ordered the switch and replaced it myself, Star Ford of Glendale did not even care that I gave them the SSM that contained the symptoms and the resolution including the part number. they re flashed the module, 120 minutes after I came home like clockwork the headlights were on. I swapped the switch a few days later (after receiving it) and no issues for a week so far. So in my case I can confirm the switch is the fix!

MJBbase22

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered the switch and replaced it myself, Star Ford of Glendale did not even care that I gave them the SSM that contained the symptoms and the resolution including the part number. they re flashed the module, 120 minutes after I came home like clockwork the headlights were on. I swapped the switch a few days later (after receiving it) and no issues for a week so far. So in my case I can confirm the switch is the fix!
So, some dealers have the actual parts and others, like mine, don't, nor do they even know what to do about it. Great. Thanks for the info-I might start calling around.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco TSB and SSM Notices bronco 22-2371

Sponsored

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Had the switch replaced and zero issues since, 2 weeks in.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I get that....but when I get a new vehicle I download / pdf / print the factory workshop manual (most have paid access for 72 hours, a month etc) so I can do my own work / repair if it's not something major I want documented at the dealer.
Where did you get yours? I would love to have a workshop manual for my 2.3 7MT Sas.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just received a paper copy of the Software Update recall to fix the reverse camera in 4L - but, when I go into System Updates is claims the July 2022 update was the latest…am I missing something?

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much for the TSB. I have been so bz lately I have not spent much time on 6g. I dropped off the car today to have them look at the rattling on both sides.... They called to tell me that it was normal. I plan on showing them the TSB and "how to". I did not just waste an entire day with the car in the shop for nothing.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is a "SSM?"