Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a Ford Power-Up 3.5.2 installed.

"Big things are coming.

Alexa Built-in, the road-going version of Amazon's ever-helpful assistant, is coming to your vehicle soon. This update helps prepare your vehicle for Alexa Built-in and other future improvements. Stay tuned because another download will arrive soon to complete the process.
Because of its complexity, this update may take longer than usual. But we promise you, it will be worth it.

Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Bronco SUV"

... I just hope I can turn it off so Amazon doesn't harvest data from me by constantly listening in the vehicle :)
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

"Big things are coming.

Alexa Built-in, the road-going version of Amazon's ever-helpful assistant, is coming to your vehicle soon. This update helps prepare your vehicle for Alexa Built-in and other future improvements. Stay tuned because another download will arrive soon to complete the process.
Because of its complexity, this update may take longer than usual. But we promise you, it will be worth it.

Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Bronco SUV"

... I just hope I can turn it off so Amazon doesn't harvest data from me by constantly listening in the vehicle :)
That'll be useful for people who like easedroppers.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wikileaks confirmed CIA has carried out assassinations via self driving software.

Computer can't override pushing in the clutch, right?
It was the journalist, right? I think his Mercedes drove head first into a wall at a ridiculous speed? What a world.

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Big things are coming.

Go scorched earth on Ford and physically remove the microphone.

Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stupid question but how do you know if your bronco did an update? Does it tell you or do you have to initiate it yourself?

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stupid question but how do you know if your bronco did an update? Does it tell you or do you have to initiate it yourself?
Mine was a notice in the Ford Pass app. I think it does it automatically? I know if you connect it to wifi there's an option to schedule them via the radio in the vehicle.

lni

Badlands
First Name
Lni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2Dr Badsquatch, Porsche GT4, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm. I've had Alexa since I got the Bronco. Initially, I didn't even set up garage door openers and would jsut tell it to open the garage door.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm. I've had Alexa since I got the Bronco. Initially, I didn't even set up garage door openers and would jsut tell it to open the garage door.
I was going to say, I have been using it for six months, ever since the day I got the truck. I have been using it for years in my home, I don't worry about the CIA or anyone else stealing my life or listening in. Who are people kidding, their lives aren't that interesting. Besides, I have nothing to steal.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The pay to play Alexa streaming kind of a joke. They give u like a week trial. Oh well, now I have to use my fingers to play music from my streaming services. I do still use Alexa to do some basic things that still work like tuning to channel on xm, because Im too lazy to hit the microphone button. And yeah, my life is way too boring to care about big brother listening in
Sponsored