First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree it seems like a fun suv but it also causes confusion amongst the general public.
The general public is confused about a lot of things. Confusion about Bronco & Bronco Sport is nothing compared to politics, the environment, recycling, exercise, food, my life vs. theirs, entertainment, good and evil, music, cycling gravel/road/MTB... Great part is with the Bronco it is an opportunity to talk about it and maybe help them jump on board with either. Many will be happy with the Sport. Those that are Bronco enthusiasts are already knowledgeable and have ordered or looking to future availability. I like seeing the name out there and the Sport is fun to drive. The general public will get a better understanding of what is Bronco in a few months.
Sponsored

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The general public is confused about a lot of things. Confusion about Bronco & Bronco Sport is nothing compared to politics, the environment, recycling, exercise, food, my life vs. theirs, entertainment, good and evil, music, cycling gravel/road/MTB... Great part is with the Bronco it is an opportunity to talk about it and maybe help them jump on board with either. Many will be happy with the Sport. Those that are Bronco enthusiasts are already knowledgeable and have ordered or looking to future availability. I like seeing the name out there and the Sport is fun to drive. The general public will get a better understanding of what is Bronco in a few months.
Your getting to deep on me... Am only talking surface level ... Lol

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Meanwhile, a guy I know who has never had a Bronco told me the new Bronco isn’t a “real Bronco” without a V-8.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I should have never told people at work I was getting a bronco in the first place because I can't stand it anymore when they said they saw a bronco. I just look at them with utter disgust.
Ford Bronco Bronco v. Bronco sport 1617748462834

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the financial impact of "diluting the Bronco Brand"?
1. Bronco Sport sales are through the roof.
2. 125K Bronco 2-Door and 4-Door converted reservations.

Why is the "Bronco Sport" diluting the brand, but the Bronco 4-Door not diluting the brand?
Broncos have ALWAYS had 2-doors for FIVE GENERATIONS before this.

Are you going to exclude my 2-Door Bronco Base from your "Bronco" club?
It only has 30 inch wheels and cannot go rock climbing or ford rivers as deep as a Sasquatch or even an upgraded trim with larger wheels. Out of the factory, it actually may not be "truly off-road capable" just like the Bronco Sport is not "truly off-road capable".

Ford Bronco Bronco v. Bronco sport 1617748462834
THAT is a beauty. Identical to mine, except the roof rails. That was going to be my only option added, until I learned it has to be removed to take the top off.

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally ordered the Bronco Sport.

Didn‘t want to regret not getting the full blown Bronco - so cancelled the Sport.

Don’t care if I have to wait until 2022 for it. So Bronco Badlands, 2 door, High package, 7 speed manual in Cyber Orange it is.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My favorite:
"I saw a Bronco today on the road, you sure you want to wait for that thing? It's pretty dang ugly, if you ask me..."
I gotten “it looks gay, why are you getting it?” a few times. Lol

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should have never told people at work I was getting a bronco in the first place because I can't stand it anymore when they said they saw a bronco. I just look at them with utter disgust.
Ford Bronco Bronco v. Bronco sport 1617753372934
Perfect!

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Bronco v. Bronco sport ZomboMeme 06042021201351

Ask and you shall receive

Honestly though, they don't look bad in person. If I needed a compact SUV, I'd much rather have this than a CRV or RAV4
I agree. If I wanted a compact, it is the baddest one out there...

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A lady at my breakfast place has a Sport. I will park beside her…. Discussion over..