Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry... don't buy it. The Bronco was in Design for a long time before it was announced and then they even delayed it a year from then.

They had plenty of time to take actual offroading things into account like muddy water and winches on the front.
And I think I remember that issue being brought up before production but it minimized by Ford
Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What product are you using for that?
This stuff is what I use.

https://smile.amazon.com/BOESHIELD-...=electrical+parts+water+spray,aps,163&sr=8-32

I've used it forever on electrical stuff, bikes, etc. Old coworker turned me on to it and said it was developed by Boeing for aircraft but that may or may not be true. WD40 or any silicone lubricant will work and cheaper. Its no cure all but does provide a thin film to help repel water. I spray it on every time I now there will be water crossings.

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About as deep as I’d like to go and the last time I go through that nasty mud hole. Give me a nice river crossing next time!

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mud and deep water are not my idea of fun at all. I know it is for others and I am sorry for those that have tried and killed their Broncos - or at least wounded them.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what happens when you don't know what you are doing.
He took a fast nose dive into that water. Watch when he first goes in and floors it.

A little research before you drown your 50,000 + dollar baby.

Used to play in deep water all day with a series 3 land rover and drive home, always create a bow wave 🌊 and don't crash in.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all!
I usually don't like to get involved with threads like this, but I want to clarify a few things for those who either didn't pay attention to the facts in the video or if I didn't properly portray the facts the way I thought I did.

1. The Bronco that was in the water DID NOT have an alternator issue, just got some water in the air box. It was cleaned and dried and he went on his merry way.
2. The other Bronco that towed him out DID NOT go through the puddle, however, seemed to have some water in the air box. It was cleaned and dried and he went on his merry way.
3. I DID NOT go through that puddle and was parked for a good hour and when I went to air up tires, the error came on.
4. If you think I'm a Ford basher...I have no comment because...well, clearly I'm not LOL I use my Bronco the way I want and I document it every step of the way. You don't have to like me, that's fine!
I don't have a problem with how you use your Bronco or the video. I think it's awesome that you have found a way to make a living sharing your Bronco and other content. The issues becomes the headlines you use to draw viewers and the lack of explanation that the problem appears to be largely the fault of the drivers and not the Bronco.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

....I remember back when i was growing up in the Philippines (where we get almost an equivalent of a "Katrina" maybe twice a year) it was flooded on the way home from my first job....I was driving a Honda Accord and had to decide on whether to cross this floooooooded roundabout. I decided to and as I did I felt my front end bobbing up and down, as my front wheels were also grappling for any traction.....I had water swashing over my hood, but I jut kept a consistent pace and made it around the roundabout....with a shit-ton of water coming in through all 4 doors...lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. No engine issues afterwards at all - just a ton of water in the car that we had to dry out for a day or so. Gosh, my Mom was Piiiiiiised!!!! I still think of that experience to this day and am amazed at how the Accord made it all the way through.

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry... don't buy it. The Bronco was in Design for a long time before it was announced and then they even delayed it a year from then.

They had plenty of time to take actual offroading things into account like muddy water and winches on the front.
Yeah, sounds like marketing-ese to me.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly overall I think what Bronco.babeflorida (Buckle up Buttercup) is doing is great. It's clear she has banded together a bunch of people who are learning together and you can't blame her for trying to make money doing it. I say good for her.

With that said, they are going to learn some expensive lessons out there, especially when it comes to consistent exposure to water and mud. But research and learn before the damage is done.
i will have to disagree. It is actually causing a divide with responsible Bronco owners specially here in FL. There’s a lot of us down here not seeking fame, or fortune and just want to enjoy our Broncos and time with each other. Some of her shenanigans are making the rest of us look bad.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so sorry y'all can't make it down my road.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i will have to disagree. It is actually causing a divide with responsible Bronco owners specially here in FL. There’s a lot of us down here not seeking fame, or fortune and just want to enjoy our Broncos and time with each other. Some of her shenanigans are making the rest of us look bad.
Preach! Preach! Some of us know how to roll in Florida. We know we live on a big pile of sand, respect the swampy conditions, and are not blasting through deep water at any speed.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
HA, here in NJ we had to deal with Snookie and that creepy Jersey Shore show, you'll be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.