• Watchers 1

JakeLucas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Turbo T-Bird, Q50, ‘74 Corvette, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dad has loved Lincolns forever and has owned a few over the years. I helped my dad get into Corsair Reserve. I’ve driven it a lot.

It’s beautiful inside and out. He loves it and feels like a king in it. I’d never let on to him-but the small, front drive, 2.0 doesn’t feel like a 50k ride. It’s good but it doesn’t feel anywhere near the build quality of my Infiniti Q50 that was far less expensive.

Like others have said, the Lincoln and Bronco are apples and oranges but I hope the Bronco feels more well built than the Lincoln or I’ll be very disappointed.

One test drive will dispel all apprehensions.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The transmission just went on my wife’s MKZ with only 44k miles on it....and this after a myriad of other recent issues. Good thing it was still under warranty. As we were limping into the Lincoln service bay she saw a Bronco Sport and said “That’s nice”. So, we went and ordered her a Sport Badlands and when it comes in we’ll trade in her MKZ. So we’ll have a Rapid Red baby Bronco sport and a full sized 2dr AMB Badlands on the way. Hopefully neither the baby nor the big one take 9 months to deliver.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One goes VROOM and the other goes MOORV

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not really any comparison, but I had a 2011 MKX and now drive a 2017 MKC and while I am excited about my 2021 Bronco BD 4 door, I just sat in a Lincoln Corsair while my MKC was at the dealership for State inspection....ooooh, that Corsair was nice....if I get in the Bronco when she arrives and do not get a "wow" factor...I may just hop over to another Lincoln...either way, Ford will be happy since I will be helping their sale objectives.
Whatever you do, don’t test drive an MB G wagon!
Sponsored