Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Without beadlocks?
Yeah I run around 12 to 14 depending on where I am without bead locks. I am running a narrow wheel to tire combo which helps. Was at 14 a week ago where the beadlock guys were 4 to 8. Really wish I was at 8 or below for the mud I was on. IFS descending ledges is really the biggest hurdle as long as the CVs and steering is build solid enough. CVs seem good and then replacing the steering when it is available should be the ticket. The discos helps. Seen countless three wheeling from IFS but the Bronco actually seems way better than I thought it would be.
Sponsored

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you do the 12-15 psi without beadlock wheels? Just clarifying. Thanks
Yes, that is correct. My Jeep does have beadlocks, but my Raptor does not. Again it depends on how stiff the tire is. But the Raptor has C range tires (KO2) and it is fine at 12 psi.
I do carry a strap and compressor if I blow a bead, but I never have. Do what feels right for you.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty damn impressive! Stock FE to two modified Jeeps. Very cool!

I also like that there's just the ability for more off road vehicles joining the Jeep party. I don't see this so much as a Bronco crashing a party as more, the Jeep community saying......hey, come join us and have some fun!:cool:(y)
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. modified Jeep JL and JK rock crawling comparison run 6360046D-BADC-41FE-9BCB-67A6830C922A

When a Bronco shows up to a Jeep party

Sponsored

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, I have to know. Is the Bronco the one playing with its nipples in this scenario or the confused preteen girl?
Bronco is definitely playing with its nipples for the camera!

Nobody Gawks at stock jeeps anymore. The Bronco has an inflated sense of self due to the novelty/hype. Jeeps (preteen girls) are looking like, “what the hell is so special about you?”Rolling their collective eyes at the IFS as it does 98% of what they can off-road.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TFL, great video on hitting a hard trail with some great dudes! I did like it in Justin's video he commented that he didn't think the Bronco was that much wider tire to tire (exactly what I have been saying).
Sponsored