Sponsored

Bronco vs. Mustang. Room for Two Horses in This Corral?

Bronco vs. Mustang

• Total voters

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The second question is whether the four door Bronco will fit in my single car garage (the Mustang does) or fit side by side with my expedition in the two car garage.
If a modern mustang fits, the bronco should, at least length-wise. My bronco is about 2 inches longer than my mustang was, and I think when I check online it was like 8 inches wider due to the mirrors, but I've got plenty of room on either side when I back in (just gotta make sure I don't hit my Ducati ;)
Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping my Bronco BL arrives soon with an ETA of 11/03-11/09 to hang out with these two.

76FC7943-3351-449D-A490-9E258C28C13A.jpeg

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2011 Mustang GT (just hit 40,000 miles this summer), a 1988 Mustang LX (former Florida State Trooper car) and a 1965 Mustang Fastback all keeping my Badlands Sasquatch company.

Sponsored

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tried to combine both aspects in my previous Wrangler. ~500hp capability all year round, sun or snow. Plus the convertability factor. Handled like shit, but was stupid fun. Was the jack of all trades, but master of none... The turbo sounds completely made up for the lack of V8 aspects, IMO. 6sp manual, and made more power than a 392 above 4k. Would like to do something similar to the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Mustang. Room for Two Horses in This Corral? 20180216_195331

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Mustang. Room for Two Horses in This Corral? 20201212_193543

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Mustang is fun for the short n sporty ride.
My Bronco will be the 'big toy' for the places the Mustang can't go.
The Maverick will be the runabout for errands...
The other ride? It's becoming more and more of a rare bird as time goes by, so it goes nowhere, either, but it does well when it hits the local shows (the Marauder).

My take is : if you can swing it, keep it. If you don't, you're gonna miss it as soon as you let it go.

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm well aware of the performance of the MachE, but it's not a mustang IMO. Ford should have named and styled it differently.
Ditto

Honestly I've always thought since they're into reviving vintage names they should have revived the Galaxie name plate. Just tweak it for the electric crowd as the Galax-E.

But I'm not one of the cool kids

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold my Cobra with the intention of getting a gen 1. I ended up putting that $ into the bronco and am perfectly satisfied. Maybe I'll get back into mustangs when I retire.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Mustang. Room for Two Horses in This Corral? DSC_1433-HDR

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have owned this 2016 Mustang GT w/manual trans and red & black interior for four years. As of today it only has 18,200 miles on it. It has lowering springs, barton short shifter, completely upgraded audio with amp and subwoofer, stainless steel cat back exhaust and PPF on the front. I will not part with this car. Hasn't given me a day of trouble and it's a pleasure to drive.

I'm still waiting for my two door Big Bend with 2.7L and Sasquatch package. It had a 7/1 build date, no idea where it is or how much longer the wait will be. Last email I got from Ford was Sept 22 about a hard top replacement happening soon. Seriously tired of this never ending state of not knowing and checking the pizza tracker which hasn't budged since July.

All I hear about the Bronco is air bag issues, hard top issues and broken coolant lines. I am not giving up my Mustang for a first model year Bronco that could be nothing but a headache.

I am happy for everyone who is getting their two door bronco with build dates long after mine but I'm starting to wonder if I'll get a delivery date this year. Until then I'll rock with this Mustang.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Mustang. Room for Two Horses in This Corral? 20180825_102047