Sponsored

Bronco vs. Mustang. Room for Two Horses in This Corral?

Bronco vs. Mustang

• Total voters

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both, Obviously.
2011 GT, first year coyote, I figure it goes really well with my new 2021 Badlands. For the record, both of them have the correct number of doors;)
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Mustang. Room for Two Horses in This Corral? IMG_1096.JPG
Sponsored

HUbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50Year
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a Triple Yellow 2015 GT - 50 Years Edition as my Daily Driver now. My first day reservation and first day order of a now 2022 Velocity Blue OuterBanks 2 DR MIC is being built on 1/10/22.

I'm keeping both horses in my corral.

OP
OP
AllthePonies

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Mustang. Room for Two Horses in This Corral? 1DEB75A2-05FF-4867-B5A7-D4B2CACA7D78

Well, there you have it. The Bronco and the Mustang are living happily ever after together. Certainly very different animals, but both are very fun to drive.

I just got the Bronco tonight so I have a lot more to learn and experience from here. It’s unlike anything that I recall that I’ve driven so far though. It’s what I would imagine combining a Jeep and an F-150 would be like. It wasn’t uncomfortable to drive, but reminded me of a Jeep anyway despite their lack of refinement. Keep in mind that my Jeep experience is heavily rooted in a 1940s Willys and an 80s Jeep with a smidge of Suzuki Samurai dashed in there. I don’t really know what a new Jeep is like today.

The Bronco feels heavy like a truck, but doesn’t feel quite as big. When you mash the go pedal it certainly obliges you, but I don’t think you’ll win a lot of drag races. I guess the most fun part will be off roading. That will certainly happen on purpose this summer and may happen on accident this winter.

Happy trails everyone!
Sponsored