Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I will be pleasantly surprised if that’s the 2.3l! Sand is a huge power suck.
That is no 2.3 ecoboost lol, pretty sure that Bronco had the sasquatch package and only the 2.7 would've kept up to that Raptor F150.

Mattwings

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

That is no 2.3 ecoboost lol, pretty sure that Bronco had the sasquatch package and only the 2.7 would've kept up to that Raptor F150.
I tend to agree, but since I don’t know, I am keeping an open mind!

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Clubs

Clearly, that guy recording is smashing some tail tonight!

ELKS1

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
That Cactus Gray badass, I mean Badlands has a green tint to its color. I REALLY hope that is what the final color looks like.
Thank you for posting this second video too. 🥰😘
I have seen cactus gray on person on the bronco sport and there is absolutely no green in it

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac, 13 Edge, 09 Focus, 07 Explorer
Clubs

mC.242

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Pathfinder
Clubs

There are people that say the 2.3 isn't good enough to get up freeway ramps.
Nah. Had a Ranger crew cab smoke my Mazda6 getting on the freeway last week. I was impressed.

Frank N

Base
First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Clubs

Thanks for posting. CG looks good.

Those def are non sqautch flares. But noticed the wheels on the CG in the video have very different beauty rings on them, wth more screws than the warm alloy rings ford has shown us. Below is a pic from the video of the beadlock rim with more screw heads and then below that is actual Ford squatch wheel with the warm alloy ring (saw it live inTennessee). Wonder if that ring is a different option that fits on the squatch wheel?

4DE88515-FDAE-49C3-920A-71398FF2ADF8.png

17F32290-2DCC-4204-965D-3500D9323482.jpeg

BE0469FE-C58F-4BCE-811F-F1BCB73C8341.png
That alloy ring with all the bolts is a real beadlock, the other is just the beauty ring..

Willow

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I have seen cactus gray on person on the bronco sport and there is absolutely no green in it
Do u have the picture that shows no green in it. Cactus Gray is my choice.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Maybe it’s me or my screen, but I see a lot of green in the pics. I like it though. I think for MY21, those that don’t wait for a shadow black top or go with the soft top are going to go almost solely with CG and A51 because so far those are the only tolerable colors we have seen with MIC grey tops. still want to see some of the others in real light to pass final judgment....though I still think MIC black top would have universally looked better on all of the colors (are you listening Ford? No, I didn’t think so)

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
Stacy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X2, 67' International, 62' VW
Maybe it’s me or my screen, but I see a lot of green in the pics. I like it though. I think for MY21, those that don’t wait for a shadow black top or go with the soft top are going to go almost solely with CG and A51 because so far those are the only tolerable colors we have seen with MIC grey tops. still want to see some of the others in real light to pass final judgment....though I still think MIC black top would have universally looked better on all of the colors (are you listening Ford? No, I didn’t think so)
Don't forget carbon grey. It also looks great with the grey mic top and I've seen quite a few including myself who are leaning that way. Cactus grey does look awesome in this video, though. Tough decision!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
probably 2.7 but 2.3 Ranger isn’t far off Raptor performance with 15 sec quarter mile @ mid 90s traps. Raptor like mid 14s @ high 90s. Not that fast. It’s a big heavy truck.

launching in sand is probably an equalizer too.

Advertisement

Advertisement