Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Clearly, that guy recording is smashing some tail tonight!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fu$k yes on the cactus grey....
It’s beautiful...
Now everyone can get off my A51 train...
?

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That cactus gray looks damn good!
I liked the dimensions and overall appearance of the stock BL.
My bad, stock spare and Sas pkg.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That Cactus Gray badass, I mean Badlands has a green tint to its color. I REALLY hope that is what the final color looks like.
Thank you for posting this second video too. ??
I have seen cactus gray on person on the bronco sport and there is absolutely no green in it

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nah. Had a Ranger crew cab smoke my Mazda6 getting on the freeway last week. I was impressed.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for posting. CG looks good.

Those def are non sqautch flares. But noticed the wheels on the CG in the video have very different beauty rings on them, wth more screws than the warm alloy rings ford has shown us. Below is a pic from the video of the beadlock rim with more screw heads and then below that is actual Ford squatch wheel with the warm alloy ring (saw it live inTennessee). Wonder if that ring is a different option that fits on the squatch wheel?

4DE88515-FDAE-49C3-920A-71398FF2ADF8.png

17F32290-2DCC-4204-965D-3500D9323482.jpeg

BE0469FE-C58F-4BCE-811F-F1BCB73C8341.png
That alloy ring with all the bolts is a real beadlock, the other is just the beauty ring..

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have seen cactus gray on person on the bronco sport and there is absolutely no green in it
Do u have the picture that shows no green in it. Cactus Gray is my choice.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it’s me or my screen, but I see a lot of green in the pics. I like it though. I think for MY21, those that don’t wait for a shadow black top or go with the soft top are going to go almost solely with CG and A51 because so far those are the only tolerable colors we have seen with MIC grey tops. still want to see some of the others in real light to pass final judgment....though I still think MIC black top would have universally looked better on all of the colors (are you listening Ford? No, I didn’t think so)

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe it’s me or my screen, but I see a lot of green in the pics. I like it though. I think for MY21, those that don’t wait for a shadow black top or go with the soft top are going to go almost solely with CG and A51 because so far those are the only tolerable colors we have seen with MIC grey tops. still want to see some of the others in real light to pass final judgment....though I still think MIC black top would have universally looked better on all of the colors (are you listening Ford? No, I didn’t think so)
Don't forget carbon grey. It also looks great with the grey mic top and I've seen quite a few including myself who are leaning that way. Cactus grey does look awesome in this video, though. Tough decision!

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
probably 2.7 but 2.3 Ranger isn’t far off Raptor performance with 15 sec quarter mile @ mid 90s traps. Raptor like mid 14s @ high 90s. Not that fast. It’s a big heavy truck.

launching in sand is probably an equalizer too.

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nobody here has any idea what kind of engine is in that Bronco. It is a brief video filmed from far away in sand. How well or poorly each vehicle does from a dig is dependent much more on available traction and much less on engine power.

Oh, and Raptors are not that fast. I know there is a lot of Ford leg humping that goes on regarding that truck but they just are not that quick in reality.

Raptor owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Bronco has the 2.7 with auto trans.Raptor has the torsen front diff and is running Baja mode rear diff locked with a little brake boost at launch. The sand was wet with pretty decent traction which is why I picked this spot for a comparison. Both trucks were running approx. 10-13psi in the tires. I believe there were no doors stored in the blue bronco. The grey had them stored inside. The bronco also brake boosted at launch and we had a perfect start. For what its worth the Raptor beats most of the Razor 1000 turbos that are stock on the sand drags. The cactus grey Bronco had the wheels swapped out for the 35inchers with real beadlock rings installed.To me the color looks light blueish grey.I didn't seen the greenish tint others have talked about. The race went as expected. You could take the base 2dr. add sqautch pkg. and 2.7 with auto....remove doors, roof, spare tire, and have a quicker bronco than the one I raced. And I wouldn't discount the 4cyl TURBO because its all about power to weight.Just be happy that you can pour the boost into each of these motors easily.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regarding color, I was set on Area 51, but my wife and daughter prefer Cactus Gray, so Cactus Gray it will be.
Sponsored