First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor,22 Raptor 37pp,23 F350 CCLB 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I sold one of my 2 side by sides for $15,000, to put toward my $51,000 BD SAS. I looked out of curiosity to see what new side by sides were going for. $30,000 to replace mine new. https://www.atvtrader.com/listing/2...10+Mossy+Oak+Break-Up+Country+Camo-5019233624 . Now I know they are different animals, that do different things, but My Bronco is WAY more than twice as versatile, comfortable, utilitarian, than my Side by Side ever hoped to be. It's like comparing a leatherman multitool, to a complete tool box, with a stereo! I am feeling better every day about my Bronco purchase, and it's looking more and more like a good value. For those of you waiting, I hope you get your's soon. I love mine.

Bronc.jpg
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hunted out of a friends side by side this fall. Smelly. Loud. Uncomfortable. I have doubts and hopes I'll be a Bronco owner by fall.

First Name
wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 bronco ii x5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I sold one of my 2 side by sides for $15,000, to put toward my $51,000 BD SAS. I looked out of curiosity to see what new side by sides were going for. $30,000 to replace mine new. https://www.atvtrader.com/listing/2...10+Mossy+Oak+Break-Up+Country+Camo-5019233624 . Now I know they are different animals, that do different things, but My Bronco is WAY more than twice as versatile, comfortable, utilitarian, than my Side by Side ever hoped to be. It's like comparing a leatherman multitool, to a complete tool box, with a stereo! I am feeling better every day about my Bronco purchase, and it's looking more and more like a good value. For those of you waiting, I hope you get your's soon. I love mine.

Bronc.jpg

Iv compared broncos to side by sides for years now and broncos always win. Donā€™t think Iv seen the machine finish on the beauty rings with black sas wheels, looks phenomenal

Dangerdad1101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜12 Ram Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sold my sxs last spring with plans to move to a Bronco as well, after we build a house on the property weā€™re closing on this week. I got $18k for a sxs I only had $16k in (machine+mods) so it just made sense.

The sad truth is that the loud minority in the OHV crowd are ruining it for everyone. We used to take yearly trips to Colorado, most recently being Silverton. They passed legislation banning OHVs in town this fall; they werenā€™t the first and wonā€™t be the last.

A Bronco will allow us to still visit these places (and many more that OHVs have never had access to), but is also something I can drive year-round instead of it sitting in a garage 9-10 months out of the year.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I love side by sides. The Bronco will never be able to compare to sending a RZR through the air sideways at 60 mph on a tight, sketchy trail. At $20k they were great performance for value. Now a loaded RZR Turbo is $40k and it's just out of control.

I just sold mine, my neck/back can't handle it anymore so I'm slowing down with the Bronco. Might get another one once the latest models with adaptive shocks have been on the used market for a few years.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs Side by Side value. 20200914_103442

Last edited:

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll use my Bronco to haul my SXS to the trail. I have a paid for Kawasaki Teryx 4 that I'll take places and beat on in ways I'd never beat on a truck/suv.

20210605_120239.jpg

OP
OP
badclam

badclam

Raptor
First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iv compared broncos to side by sides for years now and broncos always win. Donā€™t think Iv seen the machine finish on the beauty rings with black sas wheels, looks phenomenal
Those are real beadlock rings from Ford Performance. Not DOT approved for highway, but they should be. I would argue with this big of a tire they are more safe than a regular tire. I doubt I'll ever get called on it.

OP
OP
badclam

badclam

Raptor
First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love side by sides. The Bronco will never be able to compare to sending a RZR through the air sideways at 60 mph on a tight, sketchy trail. At $20k they were great performance for value. Now a loaded RZR Turbo is $40k and it's just out of control.

I just sold mine, my neck/back can't handle it anymore so I'm slowing down with the Bronco. Might get another one once the latest models with adaptive shocks have been on the used market for a few years.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs Side by Side value. 20210605_120239
I still have one side by side, and 2 quads, but I sold the one I was most likely to kill myself in. Mostly because it was the most desirable and valuable in the used market. I guess my point is that for a little more than the price of a new side by side, you can buy a Bronco. I think the Bronco is a good value right now, and if I had to choose only one or the other for hunting and general off roading, It would be a bronco hands down. Especially if I was going to finance one or the other. The Bronco can be used on the highway so I'll get to use it every day if I want to, and, I can drive it to the power lines or mud hole instead of trailering it. I've owned my Bronco about 2 weeks and twice on the way to the store I hit the power line road. I've got a hill I haven't got to the top of yet, but I will. I think if I air down I can make it, but don't have a way to air back up yet. I see myself towing my quads with the Bronco to trails more suited to the smaller machines, but my side by side I kept will probably stay around the farm now. I think the fast side by sides are pricing themselves right out of the blue collar world.

Sponsored

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those are real beadlock rings from Ford Performance. Not DOT approved for highway, but they should be. I would argue with this big of a tire they are more safe than a regular tire. I doubt I'll ever get called on it.
Damn... now I really want those beadlock rings.

Chris S

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla '18 M3 Perf & '22 MY Perf, '19 MX-5 Club,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've thought of the Bronco as somewhat of a blend between a Jeep and a side by side in terms of ability to rock crawl and handle higher speeds off-road well. I know a side by side will still outperform the Bronco, but at the cost of a lot of all-weather comfort.