Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I miss the little Samurais. Put a little lift on them with some 31's or even 33's, run the piss out of them offroad.
Just a fun, quirky little vehicle.
Bare bones and basic, but a barrel of fun offroad and on the sand.
Based off your post, I’ve determined you’re Doug DeMuro...
Sponsored

Caiden16

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It looks old school cool but is basically a 4x4 Yugo and shreds like a tin can trough the recycler. I’m glad certain garbage isn’t for sale in this country. We are finally clear of what was produced in the 80’s and 90’s with a few exceptions. Throw away cars aka burners.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This guys hand gestures are giving me a migraine. Chill out bro... As much as the Gimny is cool; the crash test rating on this thing is among the worst. Even for over seas standards.
He's the Drama Queen of internet car videos...

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It looks old school cool but is basically a 4x4 Yugo and shreds like a tin can trough the recycler. I’m glad certain garbage isn’t for sale in this country. We are finally clear of what was produced in the 80’s and 90’s with a few exceptions. Throw away cars aka burners.
So, "It's just 20,000 US dollars"!!! (sorry you can't see my arms flailing around), but for a mere nine grand more Ford offers the Bronco with: a removable top, removable doors, US crash standards, a sophisticated drivetrain with GOAT modes, rear window wiper, roll over framing w/integrated airbags, way more room, 270 HP engine, more advance infotainment, and LED headlights, modular construction, and a boatload of aftermarket parts/equipment for modification and upgrade.

Oh, and a MANUAL TRANSMISSION (speaking of "simplicity"...).

LOL

Last edited:

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't know if you're exaggerating to make a point or if you (luckily) don't have first hand knowledge of what a travesty the Yugo was. It wasn't simply unsafe and cheap, they also had issues with running even when new off the showroom floor.

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if you're exaggerating to make a point or if you (luckily) don't have first hand knowledge of what a travesty the Yugo was. It wasn't simply unsafe and cheap, they also had issues with running even when new off the showroom floor.
I’m just going to slide this one in here, just because some of you love/hate Doug so much, lol…

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I remember /r/cars couldn't contain their orgasms over the Jimny. Doesn't do it for me, and Suzuki isn't exactly synonymous with rugged offroading.

Doug is fine if you skip the first three minutes, play at 1.25x speed, ignore the post-driving section, and are constantly ready to hit Fast Forward when he spends 10 seconds making goofy faces while operating the mirrors.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A neighbor gave me their 2 year old Yugo instead of the $650 they owed me.

They got the better end of the deal.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are ok with a Samurai sized vehicle with 101 hp, 90 ft lbs of torque and a 90 mph top speed, then this vehicle will work. It’s too small and too underpowered for my tastes. To make it pass US safety and emissions standards, this would be a $25,000-$30,000 min price point IMO. A base Bronco or Wrangler is a better buy.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have watched Samurais run trails with ease that crazy built jeeps were struggling with, largely due to size.

Disrespect the Samurai... your demonstrating your trail blindness.

Sponsored

Jdmandtacos

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a Jimny fan. In fact, a good friend of mine is currently importing a JDM one, 1996. I do think the US needs a cheap small 4x4 with solid axles.

Speed7bump

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jimny
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, "It's just 20,000 US dollars"!!! (sorry you can't see my arms flailing around), but for a mere nine grand more Ford offers the Bronco with: a removable top, removable doors, US crash standards, a sophisticated drivetrain with GOAT modes, rear window wiper, roll over framing w/integrated airbags, way more room, 270 HP engine, more advance infotainment, and LED headlights, modular construction, and a boatload of aftermarket parts/equipment for modification and upgrade.

Oh, and a MANUAL TRANSMISSION (speaking of "simplicity"...).

LOL
I own a 2019 Jimny in Grey. My country’s specifications also include crank windows and manual locks, a rear bench seat, and no cruise control.
Comparing the Jimny to a Bronco in features is like comparing a bazooka to a hunting knife. They occupy vastly different markets.

Speed7bump

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jimny
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
True. Yet I was comparing value of the Base Bronco vs. the Jimny rather than the features for the US marketplace. For Panama, the Jimny makes complete sense. For the US market and the add-on cost to make it meet US market standards, the Jimny does not make sense.
Agreed that the Jimny does not make sense in the US. For a lot of reasons. Primarily that they feel like they are breaking apart at 50 mph lol

i often have friends in the states that say they wish they had one. I suspect they would regret that decision the first day they had to crank their windows haha

Ohenry

Big Bend
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ohm I have a cousin who's name is Jimmy and he wouldn't even buy a Jimmy when it was a GMC now Jimmy is a Suzuki hmmm