GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Their Conclusions don't match their observations

Bronco's would have to get to the dealers for that to happen and the posts here show people do not want to pay extra for them. They are being forced to do so and don't want or have the will power to walk away and wait.
Jeep Sales have been great during the Bronco launch, and in fact, the chit chow has actually been Jeep's best Marketing ever.

Like the Bronco, and want one now, but can't have it,
Want to pay a fair price, but the Ford Dealer is F-Ing you over
Well then come on over, we have vehicles and will sell them to you at MSRP, if not better.
:ROFLMAO:
True and good points no doubt which totally agree a disgrace to the Bronco so many over charging and then so many actually paying it. Wrangler sales are not going to tank since the Jeep Crowd is just that. And for me I have mentioned the 392 package for sure is sweet but damn its pricey. I think its awesome we have head to head competition on this Niche Market and we the consumer in the end will hopefully have a better vehicle.
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Heck yea
Aside from the A-Hole Dealerships,
This is a win-win for the consumers as each brand works to better it's product to try and win more sales.

Only six months? How quaint…
Except for a few items, it's much faster than that.
Ordered mine on 11/24, it arrived at the dealer 41 days later. I picked it up the following saturday on January 8.
So for me, 46 days from Order to Pickup.

Meanwhile in BroncoLand
Reserved in July 2020, Ordered in January 2021 and still waiting.

Last edited:

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Short version…one guy likes the Bronco because it drives nicer. Other guy likes the Wrangler because the Bronco drives nicer, which makes him have to be more ”involved” with driving the Wrangler, which makes him feel more in tune with the vehicle and nature.
I have a wrangler and a Bronco and when people have asked me the difference that's been my answer. I like them both but that's the difference.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to admit that I totally get what he means by involving. The Jeep kinda has an agricultural feel to it that IS endearing. I have owned 5 now and they all have this kinda fun factor built in. It does not matter if it’s an old CJ, YJ or even the newer JK/JL. With the top down and doors off just rolling around off road or even in a
Heck yea
This is a win-win for the consumers as each brand works to better it's product to try and win more sales.

Ordered mine on 11/24, it arrived at the dealer 41 days later. I picked it up the following saturday on January 8.

Meanwhile in BroncoLand
New Gladiators fill our small local Jeep dealership- at least 10 of 'em. Buy one tomorrow!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wrangler Rubicon’s are getting $10k MA here in Phoenix and not a ton out there but dealers show many on their websites as dealer ordered. As for the Gladiator, I have a well built out 2020 Ranger and would not trade it for a Gladiator, no way…. But… I have no interest in putting 40’s on and rock crawling. I’d hunt down an older Jeep or a Jeep XJ to build if I wanted that.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does this even mean?
Just that it has an old school, involving feel to how mechanical the driving experience is. That goes for the live front axel steering feel, the very mechanical 6 speed shifter and how the suspension reacts to off-roading. Even the pentastar v6 has an old school feel after the eco boost ford engines.

There is a lot of charm built into that setup.

I know a lot of (most) drivers will favor the Bronco because it is a lot more like the Tahoes and Ford Explorers they are used to.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To be fair… the one you don’t want you also can’t get now either. 😂. Was reading it’s about a 6-month wait for an ordered Jeep now.
Finally got my jeep info today. Jeep ordered 1/6/22....ships on 2/12/22....I will take ownership 3 to 4 weeks after that. I have lots of constraints too...

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heck yea

Meanwhile in BroncoLand
Wow, what build did you order and where did you order it from to get it in 41 days? Was the other one you ordered from the same dealership?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, what build did you order and where did you order it from to get it in 41 days? Was the other one you ordered from the same dealership?
I ordered a loaded Gladiator Rubicon from the same dealer.
Hydro Blue Pearl Coat
3.6L
8spd Auto
Body-Color Freedom 3-Piece Hard Top
Advanced Safety Group
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow

I love it, The utility of it, is amazing. This picture is from today after I loaded up the Rock crawler on the trailer. Hitting AOAA tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Wrangler On-Road & Off-Road - Decisions, Decisions (Everyday Driver comparison review) 1645920393304

I have a RTT loaded on a half height bed rack and can still load up a ton of stuff in the bed and have 4 people inside.
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Wrangler On-Road & Off-Road - Decisions, Decisions (Everyday Driver comparison review) 1645920440181

The RTT is an iKamper Mini. It fits above the bed perfectly
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Wrangler On-Road & Off-Road - Decisions, Decisions (Everyday Driver comparison review) 1645920605069

With it open.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Wrangler On-Road & Off-Road - Decisions, Decisions (Everyday Driver comparison review) 1645920679112

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Wrangler On-Road & Off-Road - Decisions, Decisions (Everyday Driver comparison review) 1645920707464
Sponsored