Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If both Jeep and Ford could manufactured both rigs at full demand and SPECKED OUT as ordered along with a few extra for the lot, what would the ownership percentages be then?

AND,

What would the average and mean transaction prices be?

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dad had an OJ Simpson White Bronco growing up, the black glove on the back tire was a common joke growing up. Got to love the 90s! Then I fit the have a truck already group and previous jeep owner (a real jeep AMC 304 cj5!).

To be honest a Jeep Gladiator was high on my list and I may jump ship if it gets the Inline 6 turbo.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
?? I’d argue 100% of bronco owners have a ford lol and 100% of wranglers owners also have a jeep 🤣🤣. I’m sure they mean prior to buying but I got a chuckle out of it. I myself did have a superduty that I sold when buying my bronco.
3590B158-FA0C-41FC-A0CF-EF7848854721.jpeg
I'd argue that most Bronco buyers still don't have a Bronco in their garage (or driveway) yet.

Sponsored

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This actually surprises me.

I figured Bronco buyers would skew older, as they were most likely to have Broncos in the garage back in the 70s/80s/90s, and old people typically have higher incomes.

The rest of them are fairly common sense imo.
Who are you calling old people you young whippersnapper?

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This actually surprises me.

I figured Bronco buyers would skew older, as they were most likely to have Broncos in the garage back in the 70s/80s/90s, and old people typically have higher incomes.

The rest of them are fairly common sense imo.
I am one of them at 58 yrs!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OLD PEOPLE ?
I tried to download the full report but it errors out. But "older" could easily be, for example, an average age of 49.2 for Bronco and 49.8 for Wrangler.
Who are you calling old people you young whippersnapper?
Looks like the tipping point for the age breakdown is right at 55 years of age. There is a larger percentage of Wrangler owners 55 or older, and larger percentage of Bronco owners younger than 55.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs Wrangler Research Study: conquest, defection, market share and customer profile comparison A7FC512C-55A1-441D-9415-68459E2FBC8B

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, I fit somewhere in that profile survey.

Sponsored

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not that stats work this way, but I’m willing to bet I’ve got an annual income more than 2x the average Bronco owner’s income (~$400k annually).

I’m probably also younger than the average bronco owner (just hit 40). I’m of Western European descent. Etc.

Guess I’m the outlier, but I looked away from the Bronco as soon as I learned it was IFS. It’s trendy, it’ll sell to the young crowds, especially the FOMO afflicted. I prefer the tried and true design Jeep’s been using.

Last edited:

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

45, white, male, 6 digit income, purchased, have a suburban next to my bronco.

2 door bronco to me is just a play toy to replace my x3 buggy. I love my bronco. I love working on my bronco. It’s fun in the city, shit ton of top end on the Highway. But it’s a useless ass vehicle besides that. It’s just me and the dog so it works out perfect for weekend trips, she loves it with the roof off. Will be ordering a Turtleback expedition in the fall so we can start traveling.

I use to like jeeps as 2 doors and still do. Then they released the female version which is the 4 door jeep. Same with the bronco. If I see a 4 door around Detroit 9 out of 10 times it’s a woman driving it. Have not seen a woman driving a 2 door bronco yet.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay, admit it. Who planned on buying a Nissan Rogue but got a Bronco instead? This is a safe place.
The car that I traded in was a Nissan Rogue. Now I can't imagine that I ever had that CUV.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't read the whole report yet but just based on the excerpts it seems to me that they are lumping in the Bronco with the Bronco Sport.