First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope one of the accessories is the warthog lift. Im sure it has other goodies like beefed arms and stuff but it would be awesome if you could buy that suspension as a kit to add to a Diamondsquatch. Would probably cost about 50,000 but would be sweet.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only things bigger than those warthog flares will be the ADMā€™s.

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really want the Warthog!
But im not trusting Ford Motor Co anymore they sure didn't deliver what they showed us with the Orange Lifted bronco.

So this might be some prototype that might never be available.

Sponsored

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The warthog is higher because of the lift on it; at least 2 inches. The Bronco is not showing any lift.
That badlands doesnā€™t look like a Sasquatch version

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agree. Iā€˜d bet a lot of money that a 2021 Badlands (or even a base) on a 3.5ā€ lift and 37s with squatch flares under that camo would look identical to these pics of the Warthog Under camo.

Now maybe the Warthog will have different suspension underneath and possibly different fenders/flares and a grill but otherwise itā€™s very likely to be similar to what we see now.

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At this rate, I would settle for a 2-dr Velocity Blue Franken-Bronco.
I have a crazy theory, hear me out. They will make 2 performance bronco trims.

Bronco raptor: 4 door only, high speed desert racing, HP focused engine tune, soft jumpy suspension ala F-150 raptor.

Bronco warthog: 2 & 4 door, ultimate crawler. Torque focused engine, max articulation.

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that's just how the camo drapes. It looks way bigger because of those 37's! its going to have an additional lift and those 37's compared to the regular badlands with just 33's.

I'm planning on putting 37s on my badlands and lifting it at least 2"-3"
I'm new to the lift/off-roading and such so I appreciate a bit of insight. Pricing on these gets a bit much (as I add hard top/sasquatch, etc..). Or I go Wildtrak and then lux package with additional bash guards and all that... Anyhow, if I just take the 2.7 but wait on sasquatch and do aftermarket lift/wheels/tires, what is a good lift/suspension/wheel/tire run? I would need pricing on parts and labor as I have to have my local garage do the work (as much as I'd love to do it myself, i have zero time for anything these days). I did see the MOPAR Jeep lift and wheel combos around $3k. But then there is labor so I'm curious if anyone can help on full pricing...

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Smurph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 76 Bronco, 2008 GMC SIERRA2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Iā€™m going to dream of having a warthog, think it will be a Bronco warthog truck. It would be everything a gladiator wished it could be when it grows up

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm new to the lift/off-roading and such so I appreciate a bit of insight. Pricing on these gets a bit much (as I add hard top/sasquatch, etc..). Or I go Wildtrak and then lux package with additional bash guards and all that... Anyhow, if I just take the 2.7 but wait on sasquatch and do aftermarket lift/wheels/tires, what is a good lift/suspension/wheel/tire run? I would need pricing on parts and labor as I have to have my local garage do the work (as much as I'd love to do it myself, i have zero time for anything these days). I did see the MOPAR Jeep lift and wheel combos around $3k. But then there is labor so I'm curious if anyone can help on full pricing...
For base BB BD OB Sasquatch is a great deal. Going aftermarket would add up to more. If you are getting the BL then the cost is about the same and I could see going aftermarket.
Sasquatch will probably bump up the resale value a lot more then a after market setup. It does for the Jeep wrangler rubicon.

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Troller is trolling... or is it...
Sponsored