First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302, 2004 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that's just how the camo drapes. It looks way bigger because of those 37's! its going to have an additional lift and those 37's compared to the regular badlands with just 33's.

I'm planning on putting 37s on my badlands and lifting it at least 2"-3"
I love that flared look though! I hope the aftermarket comes out with flared fenders.
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does the Raptor share the same body panels as the standard F150? I would assume with the bolt on body panels of the Bronco it would be way easier to manufacture than the Raptor.

Edit: Nevermind, I understand what you're saying. Completely upscaled entire body.
Raptor uses the same cab including the doors. Hood, front fenders, and bedsides are unique to the Raptor. Same interior space as the standard F150's.

Mitten2Mountains

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Veloster Turbo / '07 Heep JKU RubiCLONE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Want that TROLLER !

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For base BB BD OB Sasquatch is a great deal. Going aftermarket would add up to more. If you are getting the BL then the cost is about the same and I could see going aftermarket.
Sasquatch will probably bump up the resale value a lot more then a after market setup. It does for the Jeep wrangler rubicon.
late on my reply - but thanks for this bit. As I keep researching and building I ended up with a Badlands, sasquatch, lux package that was about 2k less than the wildtrak - kept marine vinyl instead of leather which I wanted to begin with. All said, after watching tons of videos of various off-road adventures now I've just got more questions... 1.2" lift on sasquatch - is 2" a better way to go.. and then their is the Ram Rebel and Jeep Gladiator that have peaked my interest since my cousin just grabbed a Chevy Colorado ZR2 (which is pretty awesome despite the lower end interior). The Ram Rebel really has my interest now considering the high-end interior quality and price point. It certainly seems very capable off-road as well and would probably be all I need to that point with the added cargo area of the bed. Price for a rubicon gladiator is offputting a bit but the 60k price point seems to be where I end up on the Bronco as well. And the Jeep is not only tried and trued but has great re-sale value. Probably not popular comments but I have now these 3 vehicles on my short list and am contemplating....

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I can't wait to see what the Warthog ends up looking like when all is said and done. It appears it's gonna be pretty bad ass and will look very different from all other Bronco trim levels! SWEET!
Yeah now that we saw how easy it is to swap body panels I would bet the fenders and grill and possibly headlights will be unique on the Warty. Hood too!
Sponsored