First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond, Jeep Wrangler X
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A manual on the V6. Is that it? I'll take it. Thank you Ford, may I have another?
Sponsored

Misterbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A Bronco EV Ultra Sasquatch with remote rock crawling capability.

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog or Heritage Edition? Ford will reveal a never-before-seen Bronco model on Wednesday Bronco Electric

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog or Heritage Edition? Ford will reveal a never-before-seen Bronco model on Wednesday Bronco elec01

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing that would point to this being the case would be to alleviate the supply chain a bit. If Ford debuted that and said you can hold your order I’d bet a sizable chunk of Wildtrak/Sasquatch reservations would drop to the ‘22 MY and get the warthog.
Carmaker said it was moved up months ago. I asked about '22 and he could neither confirm nor deny. Told me all I needed to know LOL :D

Misterbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So yes - maybe a Velocity Blue FE build, but not thinking Heritage in that case. I am not seeing a Velocity Blue-like color in the EB color charts, so it wouldn't work for a "heritage" color.
That's pretty cool. Thanks for posting this. Interesting to see the color changes over the years, and what was considered popular at the time.

I wonder what year(s) they'd consider a heritage? We can all see the design cues they've added to the new Bronco, but I wonder what Ford's starting evolution point is? Seems the new Bronco has a lot more modern day retro styling reflecting the 60s models.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Echo "Warthog to alleviate 2021 supply chain" logic. Given the number we have seen going around, I would like think theyre sprinting through development to dangle another carrot for 2022s, while the order banks are still open.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I genuinely don't understand how Velocity Blue, a fleetwide color available on everything from the Bronco to the Focus would qualify as "heritage" anything.

Here, I got your back with the heritage to modern color comparison. Did this little thread last year.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-colors-then-now.8390/
I don't understand how it would qualify either, but I'm just speculating that the VB build they've hinted at 'could' be a Heritage edition solely for the purpose of showing what the H.E edition consists of on a potentially popular color for the Bronco.

That's all it is, speculation on my part.

Are there there any colors in the '21 M.Y that really look like anything that could pass as Heritage like? Not really.

Tears5150

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The orange/blue/white Bronco appears to be the new stallion for Jason Scherer. The sponsors on that vehicle are almost a dead giveaway. King of the Hammers main event is on Saturday, so we'll all get a chance to see it run live!

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the Bronco 4400 announcement:

"Plus, one never-before-seen Bronco model debuts live on Feb. 3 at King of the Hammers."​

And from Road & Track:

"Ford will also reveal a never-before-seen Bronco variant ahead of the race. That live debut is set to take place on Wednesday, the same day the Bronco 4400s will race for the first time."​
Heritage Edition which is listed as a 2021 variant. Maybe a White Top?

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Suburban C1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From the Bronco 4400 announcement:

"Plus, one never-before-seen Bronco model debuts live on Feb. 3 at King of the Hammers."​

And from Road & Track:

"Ford will also reveal a never-before-seen Bronco variant ahead of the race. That live debut is set to take place on Wednesday, the same day the Bronco 4400s will race for the first time."​
Does anyone know exactly in Johnson Valley? Never been out there, want to make it out there without getting lost.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Willing to bet it's yet another "marketing vehicle" like the prior accessorized "concepts" have been.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Status