JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
He may just be riffing off other tweets, but the tweet to Matt below was clearly an A-10 Warthog.

I think Levine is just correcting Matt saying the Warthog is a nod to the warplane not the animal. I continue to convince myself tomorrow's reveal is not a Warthog to evade the inevitable disappointment when they unveil an accessorized Bronco that no one can buy.
Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more I think about it the more I know it is for sure not going to be the Warthog. Why would they release the Warthog at this event and possibly over shadow the Raptor release on the same day. I think it is going to be a release of a Blue Bronco that is like a beach cruiser addition or it will be a heritage model.

When they release the Warthog it will be its own event.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more I think about it the more I know it is for sure not going to be the Warthog. Why would they release the Warthog at this event and possibly over shadow the Raptor release on the same day. I think it is going to be a release of a Blue Bronco that is like a beach cruiser addition or it will be a heritage model.

When they release the Warthog it will be its own event.
I know, right?

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog or Heritage Edition? Ford will reveal a never-before-seen Bronco model on Wednesday Ranger and Wartho

It would be silly to let the Warthog steal the Raptor's spotlight so close to its big day. ;)

We'll know for sure tomorrow, and then 4Q earnings will be released the next day.

CTBaseball

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford continues to amaze me. They show accessories we cant have, models we can not order, change what we are supposed to get to something else mid stream and now they want to reveal a new variant of the vehicle they have not even began delivering yet. I have waited a long time and I am patient, but I wish they would focus on what is on the table and deliver the vehicles we all have been so patiently waiting before then worry about introducing new variants for next year, or accessories or components we cant get now.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford continues to amaze me. They show accessories we cant have, models we can not order, change what we are supposed to get to something else mid stream and now they want to reveal a new variant of the vehicle they have not even began delivering yet. I have waited a long time and I am patient, but I wish they would focus on what is on the table and deliver the vehicles we all have been so patiently waiting before then worry about introducing new variants for next year, or accessories or components we cant get now.
The thing is outside of starting production the 2021 is more or less done.

The rumor I've heard is the Warthog will be in production by this time next year....so hold on to your hats.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
One thing that would point to this being the case would be to alleviate the supply chain a bit. If Ford debuted that and said you can hold your order I’d bet a sizable chunk of Wildtrak/Sasquatch reservations would drop to the ‘22 MY and get the warthog.
UM - YUP!!! I'll be the first to volunteer!

Fingers Crossed - WARTHOG with THIS INTERIOR~!!!!

BRONCO.jpg

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I believe a lot of the folks with reservations, won't be receiving their Broncos until 2022. With that in mind, I assume Ford can show them a Special Edition that will be offered in 2022 that won't be happening in 2021.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The thing is outside of starting production the 2021 is more or less done.

The rumor I've heard is the Warthog will be in production by this time next year....so hold on to your hats.
They're releasing it a year early? :eek:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They're releasing it a year early? :eek:
That is the rumor...keep in mind the Bronco was supposed to be launched a while ago and the Warthog development was still going on at the same time....

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm wondering if Ford will let us use our reservation for a Warthog. It might be a game changer if they do.
I wonder how our reservations will work in an allocation based system. Assuming the Warthog will be sold the same way the Raptor is sold.

VonMussa

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 4Runner, 2015 Yukon XL, 1968 Datsun Roadster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

He may just be riffing off other tweets, but the tweet to Matt below was clearly an A-10 Warthog.

Hey, thats me!
I can't imagine they'd announce a Warthog prior to delivery of the First Edition. How many of us are spec-ing out our FE, we are expecting delays that would approach an uncomfortable overlap. If its a Warthog, I may defer my FE reservation.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.