Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog or Heritage Edition? Ford will reveal a never-before-seen Bronco model on Wednesday 1612299896305

Or the Warthog as a "Concept"
Sponsored

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dammit I want the Warthog now! Why spend $56K on a loaded Badlands when you could get the Warthog for not much more?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dammit I want the Warthog now! Why spend $56K on a loaded Badlands when you could get the Warthog for not much more?
Makes sense. $60k+ on a FE or high end BL versus getting a Warthog. I would think the Warthog would be somewhere below $70k, or at least start there.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what will be revealed?

I believe it will be the Black 2D on 37’s with the FWP / ProComp / Fox coil over lift.

We know that 2D is at the Hammers because we have footage of it being unloaded from the trailer at the event. Yet it hasn’t been seen since.

PEACE.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I believe it will be the Black 2D on 37’s with the FWP / ProComp / Fox coil over lift.

We know that 2D is at the Hammers because we have footage of it being unloaded from the trailer at the event. Yet it hasn’t been seen since.

PEACE.
I do not disagree, but will be a hug let down if so. Can they call that a "model" or "variant" though?

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think its been mentioned what time the big reveal is, my searching was brief, but the KOH livestream just stated its tomorrow at noon PST.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not disagree, but will be a hug let down if so. Can they call that a "model" or "variant" though?
Not sure, it’s their narrative so anything is fair game.

Seeing the 2D on 37’s as reveal certainly would be better than yet another “concept” that isn’t attainable or built without commercialization in mind. I’m hungry for facts about actionable builds in the future. I have ZERO interest in seeing another concept like the Fire Fighter concept.
Facts are good.

PEACE

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Omg I can’t wait to wait longer for a vehicle that may never show up on time. 😂 I’m done waiting for the Bronco. I think ford should change the way they build up hype. Don’t announce the vehicle until you have them ready to build. All this time waiting just game me time to look for better options with better color options. I canceled my reservation today. Buying a 2022 badlands for $62000 just to be a weak trim level because of the new warthog just isn’t a good investment. I don’t feel good about the future resale value of a badlands or wildtrak since everyone will want the warthog. It’s too soon for the warthog in my opinion. The warthog isn’t even necessary at this point. At this point it’s just a weapon to destroy the resale value of the 2021 model year.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Omg I can’t wait to wait longer for a vehicle that may never show up on time. 😂 I’m done waiting for the Bronco. I think ford should change the way they build up hype. Don’t announce the vehicle until you have them ready to build. All this time waiting just game me time to look for better options with better color options. I canceled my reservation today. Buying a 2022 badlands for $62000 just to be a weak trim level because of the new warthog just isn’t a good investment. I don’t feel good about the future resale value of a badlands or wildtrak since everyone will want the warthog. It’s too soon for the warthog in my opinion. The warthog isn’t even necessary at this point. At this point it’s just a weapon to destroy the resale value of the 2021 model year.
I understand & share your discontent about waiting but it is what it is. Or at least I keep telling myself that.

I do not believe that the Warthog will supersede the Bronco. In my eyes the Warthog in all it’s glory is just to wide to actually wheel. So desert bombing & street monster it shall remain. Plus it’s bound to be what, 70K? I say cool, but no thanks Mr Warthog... I’ll pass.

PEACE

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Makes sense. $60k+ on a FE or high end BL versus getting a Warthog. I would think the Warthog would be somewhere below $70k, or at least start there.
My prediction, warthog starting at 72k.

Sponsored

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's going to be the one with the 37" tires guys. Don't get too excited.
humm....advertising the ford performance lift even.... good thought.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog or Heritage Edition? Ford will reveal a never-before-seen Bronco model on Wednesday 1612313332752

Never-Before-Seen Bronco model.... Hmm... 🤔

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All this build up and its going to be something like a new license plate holder or bumper.
Dude, you know it! LOL!

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PEACE.
They've already go pics of that getting unloaded on the trailer. I doubt they would make a big uncover reveal of something there is pictures of already.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BRONCO R model for the street? Special paint scheme?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.