First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like it. Like others have said it’s going to expensive. a FE fully loaded is going to top $70k. How much is this going to cost? How much is a new Raptor? I quit looking at Raptors prices awhile ago.

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody care to do an overlay for comparison?

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog Prototype Spied On Raptor 17" Bead Lock Wheels thpark-cc-com-cartman-beefcake-south-park-51330935

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog Prototype Spied On Raptor 17" Bead Lock Wheels thpark-cc-com-cartman-beefcake-south-park-51330935
I don't have the skills to PS these two, but applying a little comparison and math to the licence plate mounting area, I am estimating 6 inches more track depending on the wheel setup.

I have been very interested in this vehicle but I think I will bow out if this is it. I want a desert runner, but for me I need balance. Ford knocks it out of the park with the F150 Raptor finding the balance.

We shall see. It is hard to lose when my default is a BL, which is a badass straight out the gate.

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oughta be great on the rocks with that much travel.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that looks like it will be INCREDIBLE. and out of my budget :(

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm...look at those rotors. Guessing at least a 13in disk in there. Me, I am already thinking about hopefully swapping to that setup. Also will be interesting if those upper and lower control arms will swap on with new cv ends...if the aid in articulation would be another great factory part setup to swap and hot rod.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if it will be announced before VIN numbers are assigned for those late October reservations with Granger?....:unsure:

Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i wouldnt expect anything on this anytime soon. the entire reveal, order process, build and price has been a debacle. i love the bronco and really like what im seeing with the warthog but dont have a lot of faith in ford to punch this thing out. i also dont think they have any intent too. typically, the ford performance versions dont come out first model year. im a 2023 warthog buyer regardless so ima sit back and watch

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone remember the gentlemen who was in the first photos of the Cyber Orange Bronco on 37" tires? Is it possible the test driver for the Warthog here is the same guy?

I think this is Howie Mandel?

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are they going to make a two-door version of the Warthog, or has that yet to be verified?
Sponsored