Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s one heck of a wish list. If you’re right, I still see no need for the Wildtrak since it’s just an OBX with Squatch and passed off as a desert runner. Your version sounds almost overbuilt.
Yeah I'd expect it to be configurable to be an overbuilt monster similar to the upper options on the F-150 Raptor. Some of those options start pushing $80k MSRP on the Raptor.

It'll start at the "no one really realistically needs a truck like this in their life" level and end around the "go buy this if you want to go dominate the Ultra4 4600 class" level.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There is no way the warthog will be priced more then the gen3 raptor. At 80k, you get a
Gen3 raptor with 37s.
Agreed - Just priced one out for that very reason earlier today.

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else notice the bumps on the edges of the hood? Looks like there’s going to be a more aggressive hood scoop/intake

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The warthog will appeal to a wide group of buyers. Guys who own (mostly finance) 40Ft+ center consoles with quads, Cigarette boats, wake boats and Tri-toons with Mercury racing outboards just to name a few.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering how this Bronco thing has gone so far, I found it appropriate how at the very beginning of the video, the camouflaged mule went right behind a “ dumpster”.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The warthog will appeal to a wide group of buyers. Guys who own (mostly finance) 40Ft+ center consoles with quads, Cigarette boats, wake boats and Tri-toons with Mercury racing outboards just to name a few.
I am just hoping some day to get a boat like yours on a waterway with a boat lift. That's my retirement dream. Of course the Bulldogs' flag has to go.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am just hoping some day to get a boat like yours on a waterway with a boat lift. That's my retirement dream. Of course the Bulldogs' flag has to go.
A place on the water would be unreal. Sadly the prices on all of the above are getting close to double what they were 2 years ago.
Sponsored