FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So...will my Warthog warranty cover something like this intelligent gentleman did?
raptorjump.gif

and nobody video me k thx.
Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Model year...
Hoping to be in dealerships in about 2 years. For those of you who plan on waiting.. save your pennies.. best estimates put this one around 10-15k more than the base bronco. From what I understand. Things included will be the entire suspension, brakes, axles, cooling, unique interior, bodywork, engine and driveline, frame.... from what I know, it will still be fairly modular as far at the bodywork goes. Essentially, the core of bronco will be the same, but they are throwing a lot at this one. To do your own raptor clone would be difficult in the sense that, in order to do so, you are pretty much just using the basic body. My source could be wrong, as they are not working directly with this special package. But they have been working on the bronco all along. This is the one I have said before that, you have no idea what this thing is going to be capable of. Its just... SO BAD@$$... My source tells me that everyone who knows anything about this bronco is just chomping at the bit to see it crush jeeps, knowing full well, its going to cannibalize f150 raptor sales. Thats almost what they want for fuel economy averages. Also why the f150 raptor is going to get a nice little treat to set it apart from the bronco(not just BC of the ram trx). SUPPOSEDLY, there was an internal email that was essentially telling the bean counters to shut up and let them build it the way they want to. Wheel travel will not only let it handle high speed rough stuff... it will flex like crazy. Whether you are flying through the desert, or crawling through rocks. It will shine.

I was going to be a first year buyer.. but life had a different plan for me. So now I'm looking around 2025 to be a buyer. Maybe I will be able to pick up one of these puppies instead. Everything happens for a reason.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must. Stay. Focused.

Sponsored

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

best estimates put this one around 10-15k more than the base bronco. From what I understand. Things included will be the entire suspension, brakes, axles, cooling, unique interior, bodywork, engine and driveline, frame...
$10-15k more than base? I would've thought it would be that premium over the Badlands...

I was going to be a first year buyer.. but life had a different plan for me. So now I'm looking around 2025 to be a buyer. Maybe I will be able to pick up one of these puppies instead. Everything happens for a reason.
What did life throw at you?

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was expecting the warthog to be 60k, now I'm thinking closer to 70k. I dont care, still gonna get one.

Sponsored

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Model year...
best estimates put this one around 10-15k more than the base bronco.
Well, heck! That's a deal! Best estimates already put my Badlands at 30K more the price of a base Bronco.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
seems to really put the Bro in Bronco.
Sponsored