Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those pics look good, much better fitment than the set of WT "laser molded" I had in my 2014 F150 for many years.

Here's my unsolicited opinion of comparison between the Ford rubber and these: (I have the badlands interior, and prefer the Ford's in this application.)

Pro's for WT: Better coverage than the ford rubber, looks to be better option for those with carpet due to high sides and rigidity (can hold liquid)

I'll call cost a draw, you get more material with the WT's, but they do appear to cost more.

Cons for WT vs Ford rubber: The texture will hold mud and dirt stains no matter what you clean/scrub them with. The Ford one's clean up very quickly and easily as they are smooth (but not slippery) I tested this a few weeks ago with a serious load of South Carolina sand/clay/mud and 4 dudes on a week long back country fishing trip. Dirt was EVERYWHERE, but it all cleaned up perfectly.

Neither pro/con but something to think about:
The WT's are more rigid, removing them from the vehicle when full of dirt/mud/goo may be tricky. Fords can be kind of folded up to contain the mess while you finagle them out of the truck. Most people will probably vacuum the big chunks then remove them to clean so this probably doesn't matter.
thats a good assessment. Yes, they are a bit stiffer for sure.

I live in SC!!!!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Never take the doors off. I personally don't use them, but every work vehicle I've been assigned has had Weathertechs put in them(11 Charger, 15 Ram, 17 Ram). They slide around and won't stay in place. I always remove them.
The rear is one piece that runs all the way across. Hasnā€™t been an issue yet.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm kind of torn. I have the Ford accessory mats coming with my Bronco, but I feel they may not have the same coverage as the Husky or Weather tech liners. I'm also not sure which to go with for the cargo liner. I thought about getting the Bronco one but it dosn't have slots for the tiedowns. The Husky cargo liner does and it looks like the weather tech doesn't. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks.
Not sure if you mean the factory bronco liners, but there were some people on here that posted they were kinda cheap and thin.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still hoping Weathertech comes out with some mud flaps. I had a pair of theirs on my Raptor that were great and didn't require any drilling

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
$180 for complete front and rear.
That's not a bad price! I'm hoping to drive over to the their manufacturing/sales location (Bolingbrook, Illinois) tomorrow! I pick up my Bronco from Granger this Friday!

tolleyjenkins

Badlands
First Name
Tolley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The rears are now installed. Again, absolutely perfect fitment! Complete one piece coverage all the way across the full width, up and over the hump as well.
Whereā€™d you get the rears for the vinyl flooring? On weathertechā€™s website I only see the fronts as available for vinyl.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

L
Whereā€™d you get the rears for the vinyl flooring? On weathertechā€™s website I only see the fronts as available for vinyl.
I have carpet so thatā€™s what I ordered, front and rear.

ChetC

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I actually prefer Husky liners to Weathertech and will be purchasing a set of their Weatherbeater floor mats as soon as I take delivery of my Bronco. $150 for the full set. They also make a set called X-Act Contour which are softer and a little more "upscale" feel but I prefer the robustness of the Weatherbeaters. The Husky Liners just seem to fit a little better than the Weathertech and they're not quite as expensive.
https://www.huskyliners.com/products/2021/ford/bronco

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that my Bronco is here I need to make a decision on mats. The Weathertech is now showing available for 2 door, manual, and vinyl floor. Husky is only showing installation over carpet, so that may not work for me. I want the additional coverage over the factory liners.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

" The Husky Liners just seem to fit a little better than the Weathertech..." So you actually placed both sets in your Bronco?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I couldnā€™t take it anymore. Saying one of the three mat types is better than the other is a total opinion. The ford mats arenā€™t ā€œthin or cheapā€ feeling. They hold more than enough slush and mud too. Iā€™ve included pictures for comparison since no one else has. As for the single rear mat. Thatā€™s a gimmick. It just makes it a bigger pain in the ass to take out. Like the two piece design. Only thing on the WT I like is the sill plate flange. Enjoy the pics peeps. Iā€™ve used both ford and WT liners. I like the fords for there flexibility and they typically stay put better. Coverage over the carpet is more than adequate as well

4111A35C-5B6F-448E-800F-5443A731736F.jpeg

1DC92E4F-2D83-43BA-ABE5-BB3BD6EEC528.jpeg

D20D10BE-F7A3-422D-8128-1213326C24E8.jpeg

661EC62A-C8D1-4627-891D-6A0A911319D4.jpeg

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now that my Bronco is here I need to make a decision on mats. The Weathertech is now showing available for 2 door, manual, and vinyl floor. Husky is only showing installation over carpet, so that may not work for me. I want the additional coverage over the factory liners.
Get the factory mats

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldnā€™t take it anymore. Saying one of the three mat types is better than the other is a total opinion. The ford mats arenā€™t ā€œthin or cheapā€ feeling. They hold more than enough slush and mud too. Iā€™ve included pictures for comparison since no one else has. As for the single rear mat. Thatā€™s a gimmick. It just makes it a bigger pain in the ass to take out. Like the two piece design. Only thing on the WT I like is the sill plate flange. Enjoy the pics peeps. Iā€™ve used both ford and WT liners. I like the fords for there flexibility and they typically stay put better. Coverage over the carpet is more than adequate as well

Ford Bronco Bronco Weathertech Floor Liners and Cargo Liners now available 661EC62A-C8D1-4627-891D-6A0A911319D4

Ford Bronco Bronco Weathertech Floor Liners and Cargo Liners now available 661EC62A-C8D1-4627-891D-6A0A911319D4

I have these and love ā€˜em
Sponsored