Sponsored

Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pee funnel already exists. And who doesn't off road without at least a sixer of tallboys* from the night prior to pee into?

61rVqryP24L._AC_SX425_[1].jpg

*Meaning energy drinks, not 16-18 oz beer cans..... duhhhh!
Just put that in the drain hole and leave it there all night...problem solved! (Referring to the prior post about people peeing their pants.) :LOL:
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check out these fine custom white steelies!! Btw this bronco also has a 3.5 Eco boost engine in it. Comes from Maxlider Bros.

4FB5EDDE-3C63-43A2-9946-15F955F15361.jpeg
Those wheels look nice question about those style wheels how do the brakes get proper cooling with that kind of wheel design Or is it nothing to worry about

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just put that in the drain hole and leave it there all night...problem solved! (Referring to the prior post about people peeing their pants.) :LOL:
I thought that was a funnel to do oil changes

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those wheels look nice question about those style wheels how do the brakes get proper cooling with that kind of wheel design Or is it nothing to worry about
I’d actually have to do some research to get the answer bc honestly I don’t know. I just assumed it works it self out lol. I first wondered the same question when I saw more ppl running those BR Armory wheels which where solid piece.

F2CC23B3-2F33-4DD0-A0F1-AA1D52961BC2.jpeg

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes sense if the OB and WT are advertised as carpeted flooring as a creature comfort. Peel them back and you’re back to the rubberized floor with active drain plugs. Ford does refer to the rubberized flooring as “sparse” interior. However, it is a different stamping, which makes sense that it is only found in OB and above.. So, just a theory, OB and WT simply have carpet on top if we believe the Ford employee who said All trims starting with OB have drain plugs.
Perhaps there’s a “ carpet delete” checkbox lurking under the configurator carpet - yeahhh
I'm not holding my breath for that, but it would be cool to have an Outer Banks and have a nice carpeted interior but be able to pull it out and have a rubber floor for a trip where I thought it could get really dirty and/or wet.

Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is EXACTLY how I want to spec my new Bronco: body colored flares, white steelies, top and grill

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d actually have to do some research to get the answer bc honestly I don’t know. I just assumed it works it self out lol. I first wondered the same question when I saw more ppl running those BR Armory wheels which where solid piece.

Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event F2CC23B3-2F33-4DD0-A0F1-AA1D52961BC2
I really like the black rhino wheels if I go after market it will prob be these but I will check out fords options first

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not holding my breath for that, but it would be cool to have an Outer Banks and have a nice carpeted interior but be able to pull it out and have a rubber floor for a trip where I thought it could get really dirty and/or wet.
I was thinking, the leaked configurator options mention both rubberized floor liners and rubberized cargo protector for the OB and WildTrak. It may very well be that the carpet pulls up and the liners can go down instead. Not the same thing as the contoured rubberized floors with active drains, but likely what we see in these OB photos below - the fishing concept vehicle. Note there are no active drains (so this is not the rubberized floor), however, no carpet is noticeable either. These might be the floor liners (like weather tec, but these look tighter) as seen in the leaked configurator. I’d be cool with that - and underneath are the passive plugs.

Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event ADE0CDF8-5149-40B6-8C00-D02833AA4456
Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 7F83D74F-E126-4E00-B475-8643AF768C6A
Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 2F101A11-DF07-4761-9E3F-0C754841036B
Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 8D55FD09-580F-4517-994D-D05BC9C38537
Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 79AE4754-0501-41E9-81FF-F2072F7E7AB5

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pee funnel already exists. And who doesn't off road without at least a sixer of tallboys* from the night prior to pee into?

Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 79AE4754-0501-41E9-81FF-F2072F7E7AB5

*Meaning energy drinks, not 16-18 oz beer cans..... duhhhh!
I thought that was a funnel to do oil changes
Could add a hose to the end of that and plug it into the drain hole.
That would be much cleaner than the astronaut diaper thing on cross-country trips...

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could add a hose to the end of that and plug it into the drain hole.
That would be much cleaner than the astronaut diaper thing on cross-country trips...
heh. I started thinking about that poor guy tailgating me on the interstate :sneaky:

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

there's enough cooling from the back side. for the type of vehicle it is sufficient. especially if there is some sort of brake duct. if it was more of a sports car/on road performance car there would definitely be brake ducts and maybe a better/open wheel design. plus with high quality brake fluid and a good rotor and pad, you'll be fine.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 1598037757853

I must's missed that whole conversation...is that thing for ED??? /s

teerussyo

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still no word on color options for the roll cage (if any), right? Is the best guess that it will be body color?
I'm looking for the answer to this as well. Would love white roll bars

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of roof colors..... ?

I like the white roof with CG, but with A51 will go with black....

That being said and knowing the availability of matching color roofs....My question is can you mix and match them? Can you do A51 body and CG roof for example?

sorry if this has been asked.
Sponsored