Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I struck gold again! Your Michigan friend Danyel, AKA “Lady Bronco” here to share some more photos. Area 51 WildTrak ????
Area 51 does not disappoint ?

2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 b.jpg

2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 a-2.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 c.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 d.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 e.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 f.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 g.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 h.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 i.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 j.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 k.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 l.jpg

2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 a.jpg
This area51 is some confusing animal.

I just grabbed the color guide from a local Ford dealership and the area51 here looks like how I *want* it to look but in OPs photos its baby blue
Ford Bronco ? Bronco WildTrak Area 51 w/ Soft Top 20201201_190202

Ford Bronco ? Bronco WildTrak Area 51 w/ Soft Top 20201201_190236

Ford Bronco ? Bronco WildTrak Area 51 w/ Soft Top 20201201_190242
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This area51 is some confusing animal.

I just grabbed the color guide from a local Ford dealership and the area51 here looks like how I *want* it to look but in OPs photos its baby blue

It's baby blue Sir

I think we've seen enough real world photos now to know that paint sample book and the B&P are wrong

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's baby blue Sir

I think we've seen enough real world photos now to know that paint sample book and the B&P are wrong
Crazy thought, but could the real world Broncos' paintjobs be pre production and "subject to change"? ?

OP
OP
LadyBronco

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that's true. Nothing is off the table at this point hahah
We’ve also seen enough “Bronco Sports” in Area 51, that are at dealerships now, to know it’s just like the pictures I posted.
Color chips are not accurate

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ve also seen enough “Bronco Sports” in Area 51, that are at dealerships now, to know it’s just like the pictures I posted.
Color chips are not accurate
Not gonna argue with one of my fav posters :)

Plus I like the baby blue haha

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, wind noise will happen with any soft top, but if it is loose, it will be worse. It is just that this particular Bronco shows a pretty loose top. Front to back, it should be stretched tight. Like I said, my Wrangler came with a soft top, and was loose at first. Made some adjustments and it is tight. It was just a matter of installing it correctly. I assumed that someone at the dealership took it down and when it got put back up, they just didn't do it correctly. Makes a world of difference. My point being, this one came right out of the plant and should be put on correctly. It should be tighter than what is shown. Quality matters. Just want a good product for the money that will be spent.
I hope the engineers realize that on the soft top anyone can break in. Yes I know a knife gets someone in as well, but the way they have the removal of the side windows means anyone can just get into the Bronco. Using a knife is suspect, but if they were just next to the Bronco, removing the top, no one will think twice. Can you please point this out to them? I personally have never owned a soft top because one they look ugly, and two because of how easy it is to get in. Ford makes it even easier on the Bronco.

At least have the zipper start on the inside of a locked car rather on the outside. All I want is Ford to succeed with the Bronco, and seeing this is a mistake.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope the engineers realize that on the soft top anyone can break in. Yes I know a knife gets someone in as well, but the way they have the removal of the side windows means anyone can just get into the Bronco. Using a knife is suspect, but if they were just next to the Bronco, removing the top, no one will think twice. Can you please point this out to them? I personally have never owned a soft top because one they look ugly, and two because of how easy it is to get in. Ford makes it even easier on the Bronco.

At least have the zipper start on the inside of a locked car rather on the outside. All I want is Ford to succeed with the Bronco, and seeing this is a mistake.
I have a soft top on my Jeep. Someone could break into it it pretty easily, but thankfully I have never had that happen. From the looks of it, the Bronco soft top appears to be harder to get into than the Jeep, so I feel good about that. I am starting with the soft top, until they release the White Modular Hard Top. If they decide not to do the white top, then I will buy the painted black modular and get that painted white. There is always a way.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, wind noise will happen with any soft top, but if it is loose, it will be worse. It is just that this particular Bronco shows a pretty loose top. Front to back, it should be stretched tight. Like I said, my Wrangler came with a soft top, and was loose at first. Made some adjustments and it is tight. It was just a matter of installing it correctly. I assumed that someone at the dealership took it down and when it got put back up, they just didn't do it correctly. Makes a world of difference. My point being, this one came right out of the plant and should be put on correctly. It should be tighter than what is shown. Quality matters. Just want a good product for the money that will be spent.
FYI - This particular Bronco (#44) had been driven around for about a month before this pic was taken. I saw it a few times in that lot on different days. However, I can‘t say how many times the top came off, if any. Just wanted you to know this one isn’t right off the line.

EDIT: The top looks loose when it was spotted a few weeks earlier too. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/4dr-wild-track-area-51-sasquatch.8753/
Sponsored