Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. I like the black sticker/graphic on the hood. Will look aftermarket.
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think you're going to have to change your name to LuckyLadyBronco!! Awesome job! Pineapple pizza doing its thing! In the video something about A51 that's just compliments the gray in the badge. I think that's why it looks so good with the MIC and the BLs!!

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it is interesting that all these pre-production broncos all have leather seats BUT no cloth seats?
If you are a high level Ford engineer or exec driving around pre-production test vehicles - you ain’t driving around in no cloth seats!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for all the pics! Definitely loving Area 51. I sure hope they cover up that pinch weld -- it really looks -- unfinished.
I definitely agree the pinch weld looks bad. Rock rails hide it nicely, but don't really have a functional use for those, and I'm worried about the daily comfort of getting in/out of Sasquatch without steps (obviously impossible to gauge as an individual without seeing one in person). If I knew it were ok to get in/out of without a step, I'd probably go with rock rails to hide it, even though I don't need them for their intended rock rail purpose. My current thinking is that I may play it safe and go ahead and order the factory steps to start. I didn't like them in original pictures - looking especially awkward on OBX with the smaller tires - but with the Sasquatch's bigger wheels/tires/flares, etc., I don't think they look bad.

My current theoretical solutions for the pinch weld are:
1) as a minimum temporary "solution", plasti-dip that area black so it at least is a bit more visually hidden between the body and step
2) Get the steps and wait until someone comes up with some sort of cover piece that can mount there WITH the factory steps in place (I'm sure someone will, because there's definitely money to be made there, IMO, with how visually unappealing it looks)
3) Get the factory steps short term, and then remove them/get retractable steps when someone comes out with a set for Bronco

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm just not a fan of the flatness of the color. When it was first announced it seemed like it'd be more similar to AMB but green, which i'd have loved.
Area 51 is my #2 option, partially for this reason. Velocity has always been my #1 choice, but Area 51 jumped somewhat closer after real pictures of it came out, I think if it were a metallic color it would inch even closer (with VB still winning), but I too don't love that it's a flat color.

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I struck gold again! Your Michigan friend Danyel, AKA “Lady Bronco” here to share some more photos. Area 51 WildTrak ????
Area 51 does not disappoint ?

2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 b.jpg

2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 a-2.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 c.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 d.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 e.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 f.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 g.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 h.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 i.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 j.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 k.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 l.jpg

2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 a.jpg
It's baaaack! I've seen that #44 Wildtrak in that Ford parking lot a few times now. Every so often I pop by hoping for a new one, but still happy to see #44.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Dream Build Exterior + My Worst Nightmare Interior.

Great photos and thanks for sharing them!

Going to recreate this exterior look on a Badlands when the Black Mod-Top comes in. Might color match the mirrors though.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

NO way! If @LadyBronco was on the B-N payroll then we would never get any information!
Let's hope she's on Ford Marketings payroll directly and Bronco6g is getting some love.

(Maybe someone discovered the error of their ways with BN.)

Tphw2020

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks again!?
Sponsored