UncleBud

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Trailboss 1973 bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only problem with the white top in my opinion is that everything needs to be white to look right. Fender flares, bumpers, maybe the grill? Dont get me wrong i do like the look but it just seems to be an all or nothing thing when throwing the white into the mix. My opinion of course ;)
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Red looks great! That proto top though makes me think of this

Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak in Rapid Red at Arizona Hotel (Daytime Pics Added) 1605013744679
It almost looks like they experimented with either molding it white or painting it white, and it didn’t go so well.

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the pics @enro !!

This is almost exactly what I want. The Rapid Red is gorgeous and looks great with the glossy wildtrak features (other colors don’t look great with the gloss). However, the interior Area 51 accents on the grab handles and vents is a total clash with red. I really wish we could swap the accent colors through the factory. Might have to get the wildtrak in A51 instead...
The Area 51 clashes with the tan interior so you can't really win either way.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great pics! Thanks for doing that! I know I complain about the white top complainers but gotta admit, it looks good on red. Kinda surprised Ford let an obviously flawed finish piece out into the wild.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rapid is back to my #1 choice so thanks.

Pretty sure this is the same "white top" Wildtrak and if this doesn't prove to people it's just an unfinished, splotchy light grey top then nothing will...
A close up of the pre-production “white” roof. It’s a sloppy mess of grays.
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak in Rapid Red at Arizona Hotel (Daytime Pics Added) 28FDA0C5-B250-44D1-A3E5-9168445F9B10

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I usually don't like red on cars but DAMN. This looks so goood
I was on the fence between Rapid Red and Race Red. Saw her in person this morning. My mind is made up. Definitely, Rapid Red!

Bronco Rapid Red Wildtrak White Top 31.jpg

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It almost looks like they experimented with either molding it white or painting it white, and it didn’t go so well.
There is no experimentation here. This is the "modular" top that will be painted black, white or body color. This top pictured is raw, unfinished, unpainted. It is a light gray/silver in person, absolutely cannot be mistaken for white. When modular tops are available, the OEM will be painting them before sending to Ford.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its a white primer prepping the top to be painted black. Either way, I'm shocked Ford would let it out in public in that condition.

When they do roll out the white top in '22, it needs to come with a white grill.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There is no experimentation here. This is the "modular" top that will be painted black, white or body color. This top pictured is raw, unfinished, unpainted. It is a light gray/silver in person, absolutely cannot be mistaken for white. When modular tops are available, the OEM will be painting them before sending to Ford.
So it had the gunner hatch? Ok

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think its a white primer prepping the top to be painted black. Either way, I'm shocked Ford would let it out in public in that condition.

When they do roll out the white top in '22, it needs to come with a white grill.
No, it’s not

no, it’s bare plastic. No texturing, nothing. Naked molded plastic.
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak in Rapid Red at Arizona Hotel (Daytime Pics Added) ED32373F-6931-4C61-84E0-504C22CC7201
Sponsored