Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pages and pages of people who hate sandstone or "camo".. Hey folks, that is why there are other trims. Yes, Ford should offer a Darker and a Lighter Interior choice on their Upper trims, but I'm a fan.

I mean I can understand people complaining because they messed up the functionality of something, messed up a feature, etc... but to complain and complain about a color combination that in YOUR OPINION doesn't look good.. really? Half these folks were never going to buy a WT in the first place.

I don't know, maybe all these Bronco Delays and Ford Fubars are making me grumpy... but I'm just so done with post after post of people complaining because of their personal preferences are not being met.

As for me, I'm am looking forward to the WT. I'll probably put some sort of off road seat protectors on it anyway.
Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agreed...I can’t wait for my WT. I’m all in for it!! I’m looking forward to a lighter dash. My F150 has a black dash and showed every speck of dust! I’m excited about the leather...looks good and again, different than what I have now so...yeah, bring it on!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

brutal.

i'm sure rednecks will love this. my wife even said that this is a car for rednecks as well, even before this.

you can always opt for the institutional grey, two tone fabric on the base, which is a different hell altogether
Don't be hatin' on us rednecks. You're the one currently driving a shitmobile. ;)

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here ya go.. straight out of a 1,000,000 dollar car! WT looking pretty damn nice for $50k
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats Bugatti

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed...I can’t wait for my WT. I’m all in for it!! I’m looking forward to a lighter dash. My F150 has a black dash and showed every speck of dust! I’m excited about the leather...looks good and again, different than what I have now so...yeah, bring it on!
Yep I actually love the lighter dash, all of my other vehicles have had black, I’m up for something different!

hell yes to the Wildtrak ?

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BUCKTOWN

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Ford Bronco, Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can't! Come on ford! What are you thinking with the interiors of these Broncos? Where are the sold colors like black and maybe contrast stitching? Everything looks random. Great exterior design but horrible interior color choices. This has to be a joke! I don't see the reasoning behind this. There are thousands of people waiting on this release and I believe many will pass on this because of a bad interior choice of colors. This makes me shack my head and disgust. :oops::(

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a love / hate relationship with this interior but I'll take it. Could be much worse. Wish the leather was cheaper but oh well. Looking at the other options on the other models, WT leather isn't bad.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WHY why why, thats what I wanted a WHITE exterior WT, but the interior sandstone multicolored mess and tan dash...
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats throwup

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What ever happened this MGV prototype interior??? Hopefully B&P will have it as a late 22 option???? It's the interior you want to show off having no doors or tops... At LEAST white/grey matches more exterior colors than sandstone multicolored seats, Area51 trim and a tan dash (I reserved a WT)!!!!! Or even give me the blacked out leather option Ford just gave the FE...

Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 8.42.16 PM
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-2-2
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1
Sponsored

Last edited: