Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
asdf
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for the awesome pictures...and by awesome I mean the quality of your pictures, not how great the interior looks, because that is beyond awful.

I'd be perfectly happy with the BL interior-it has to be doable by ford. I'm not going to spend $60k on a Bronco that I hate the interior. I'm not going to just cover the problem up with seat covers either.
Sponsored

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^^
Agree completely ... I was thinking it looked like somebody heaved and then said ... "IDK ... looks kinda artsy".

That interior doesn't even COME CLOSE to the materials that the designers said they used for inspiration.

We have been too disappointed along the way so hopefully someone gets bumped up in delivery timeline. Already talked with Grainger and we are moving to a Rubi 392.

AmN351A

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What ever happened this MGV prototype interior??? Hopefully B&P will have it as a late 22 option???? It's the interior you want to show off having no doors or tops... At LEAST white/grey matches more exterior colors than sandstone multicolored seats, Area51 trim and a tan dash (I reserved a WT)!!!!! Or even give me the blacked out leather option Ford just gave the FE...

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 8.42.16 PM.png
2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-2-2.jpg
2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1.jpg
This interior or refunding!

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
real talk. we do have some world class bichers here. that and some camo luvin rednecs

bichers an renecs are peeps too

when i was 13 i saw one of those camo spray painted swamp boats. i thought it was the coolest thing as a young lad. this was obv in florida

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should offer this interior on the Big Bend and give the WildTrak MGV .
Why does a dusty desert runner not have an option for an easy to wipe down seat is beyond me. If they had made a light gray MGV or Leather seat for WT model I would be in. but no, the interior designers haven't ever seen a dusty road so you get light/dark cloth interior that will look permanently dirty by your 2nd day of ownership. It makes no sense at all. Everything Outerbanks and Up should be able to be optioned with any interior seating options. 40k on a car should get you some options and if options are limited, you have to go neutrals, none of this wacky ass camo BS. Sry im venting today.

Sponsored

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why does a dusty desert runner not have an option for an easy to wipe down seat is beyond me. If they had made a light gray MGV or Leather seat for WT model I would be in. but no, the interior designers haven't ever seen a dusty road so you get light/dark cloth interior that will look permanently dirty by your 2nd day of ownership. It makes no sense at all. Everything Outerbanks and Up should be able to be optioned with any interior seating options. 40k on a car should get you some options and if options are limited, you have to go neutrals, none of this wacky ass camo BS. Sry im venting today.
dude, it's ford. not burger king. you have to buy pickles to get lettuce

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Swap out the blue accents and I like it. Its not for the masses and hope the Bronco image on the seats is more vivid in person.

Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

I know there's a lot of hate for this interior, but I really don't mind it. I think it has one of the better color combinations out there, especially for anyone that lives in the south. Anyway, nice that we can all agree to disagree and that we're not being forced to buy it?

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If they offer in black interior would be better than badlands price now. But also lose marine grade vinyl. Damn ford.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pages and pages of people who hate sandstone or "camo".. Hey folks, that is why there are other trims. Yes, Ford should offer a Darker and a Lighter Interior choice on their Upper trims, but I'm a fan.

I mean I can understand people complaining because they messed up the functionality of something, messed up a feature, etc... but to complain and complain about a color combination that in YOUR OPINION doesn't look good.. really? Half these folks were never going to buy a WT in the first place.

I don't know, maybe all these Bronco Delays and Ford Fubars are making me grumpy... but I'm just so done with post after post of people complaining because of their personal preferences are not being met.

As for me, I'm am looking forward to the WT. I'll probably put some sort of off road seat protectors on it anyway.
It honestly might help you to take a step back from the forum a bit. I used to read every thread on here, but then noticed myself getting worked up by various complaints and whatnot, and started not reading everything and only browsing topics that interest me, and it's helped for sure. It's just not worth getting worked up over.

^^
Agree completely ... I was thinking it looked like somebody heaved and then said ... "IDK ... looks kinda artsy".

That interior doesn't even COME CLOSE to the materials that the designers said they used for inspiration.

We have been too disappointed along the way so hopefully someone gets bumped up in delivery timeline. Already talked with Grainger and we are moving to a Rubi 392.
You based your final purchase decision/decided to go with a different vehicle because of some photos with pretty bad/unrealistic lighting from the factory? Adios lol.
Sponsored