First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It honestly might help you to take a step back from the forum a bit. I used to read every thread on here, but then noticed myself getting worked up by various complaints and whatnot, and started not reading everything and only browsing topics that interest me, and it's helped for sure. It's just not worth getting worked up over.

You based your final purchase decision/decided to go with a different vehicle because of some photos with pretty bad/unrealistic lighting from the factory? Adios lol.
Same man. Same.

Once the B&P went up and we'd seen it...I know I'm at a point where the Bronco tops my list, even with my complaints. So there's not a lot of discussion for me to have until I drive the damn thing.

I love forums...But when there's no actual product in-hand...Discussions are going to be limited.

I only come here when I've got time, and to check oot the new art in this section. Which is cool that it's coming hot and heavy now.
Sponsored

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While I am on the team of "WT interior? She's hideous"...I must remind myself of the current putrid green Sahara interior in my TJ. Almost ALL Sahara's had this interior in the late 90's, early 2000's. Really hasn't been an issue for me thus far.

So I guess I am getting on the WT train...dang it...

Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats 1608605140083

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What ever happened this MGV prototype interior??? Hopefully B&P will have it as a late 22 option???? It's the interior you want to show off having no doors or tops... At LEAST white/grey matches more exterior colors than sandstone multicolored seats, Area51 trim and a tan dash (I reserved a WT)!!!!! Or even give me the blacked out leather option Ford just gave the FE...

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 8.42.16 PM.png
2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-2-2.jpg
2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1.jpg
This interior white/grey MGV basically says TAKE ME TO THE BEACH and park next to a Jeep to show off !!!!! The sandstone and tan in the WT says please put my top and doors back on.....

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly what I said when I saw that brown for the Wildtrak as the only interior option. Black should be an option in all models or i'll be going Badlands fully optioned as well. :(

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ew. Who thought this would be a good combo lol

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a Wildtrak as my original reservation model, until I saw the materials walk-thru video. It was after watching it that I spent time playing around with the B&P to explore what the other models had to offer.

I strongly dislike Tan interior colors, but have no issues with darker brown or the Roast offered in the OBX. I can handle the digital camo, but can't really say I like it.

If I were to slip back into Wildtrak land from Base camp, I'd order up a full set of Katzkin leather covers in Black with Vanilla stitching & piping, so as to remove as much of the Tan color as possible. (would be nice if you could do it on the dash.)

Just replace the Pearl white stitching & piping in this picture with the Vanilla color (it's the closest I could find to the Tan already in the interior) and you get an idea of what I'm thinking of.

1549472497K2060-100.jpg

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You based your final purchase decision/decided to go with a different vehicle because of some photos with pretty bad/unrealistic lighting from the factory? Adios lol.
That ... and a few other things ... most notably a 470/470 V8 powertrain.
I looked into doing the Saddle Brown interior of the promo vehicle and it was $5K-$6K for just the materials and my free labor.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a Wildtrak as my original reservation model, until I saw the materials walk-thru video. It was after watching it that I spent time playing around with the B&P to explore what the other models had to offer.

I strongly dislike Tan interior colors, but have no issues with darker brown or the Roast offered in the OBX. I can handle the digital camo, but can't really say I like it.

If I were to slip back into Wildtrak land from Base camp, I'd order up a full set of Katzkin leather covers in Black with Vanilla stitching & piping, so as to remove as much of the Tan color as possible. (would be nice if you could do it on the dash.)

Just replace the Pearl white stitching & piping in this picture with the Vanilla color (it's the closest I could find to the Tan already in the interior) and you get an idea of what I'm thinking of.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats 1549472497K2060-100
What does something like that cost?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It depends on the options you want. They have a lot variations/designs that you could could do your seats in and that picture is of a standard variation for a 2021 Ranger XLT, since there's nothing for the Bronco as of yet. (but they've stated they will be making stuff for the Bronco once they get their hands on one)

You would have to call and/or email Katzkin and talk with them, if you didn't see something you liked, which could affect the cost.

This is from another member in a thread not long after the materials walk-thru video.

It's not cheap, but if you go cloth (interior on the WT) and depending on how you customize, it could be cheaper than the leather upgrade cost or roughly the same.

They seriously have a lot of ways to customize seats, it just depends if you consider it a worth while upgrade.

Also of note, they don't only do Leather seat covers, but it's the only thing listed on their site, so it can be misleading.
I know vinyl is an option, but not sure about cloth. You would actually have to talk to them to see.

Sponsored

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Best guess is $1500 - $2K for self-install
$2500 - $3K installed.

That's for a Katzkin type leather setup .... and based on a quote I got for my 2008 F150.
I subsequently found a crazy deal on a 2019 Limited so I got rid of the 2008 prior to replacing the interior, but the prices above are probably in the ball-park.

Last edited:

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs