Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AEV hood..AEV wheels...likely an AEV build as well.
I had a 3&1/2ā€ AEV lift on my ā€˜15 wrangler...it was awesome paired with the BFG KO2s

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, a Ford Engineer getting sh*t pizza, I can understand the Jeeper getting it. Oh that's right, that's Michigan. Still there's way better Pizza there than that. Hopefully that puddle of grease doesn't seep out on those seats, maybe its a Black Diamond with the marine grade vinyl and then he can just rinse what's left of the pizza out the drain plug?
Buddy's and Jet's and Cottage Inn to name a few!

Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

Wildtrack looks great, thanks for the pictures! Now I'm gonna say something that's sure to cause controversy. Gotta give jeep it's due, cause it looks pretty good next to the Bronco. I think they complement each other well. More to the point it will be nice to see both of them out on the trail. Hopefully the competition stays friendly and we all benefit in the future.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Janskin

Badlands
First Name
Marvin/Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram, Past owner of 68ā€™ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The big thing I donā€™t like about the Wildtrak or the Sasquatch is the ginormous fender flares. Iā€™d be all over the WT if it wasnā€™t for the flares. I donā€™t even mind the interior but the flares are the draw back.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The big thing I donā€™t like about the Wildtrak or the Sasquatch is the ginormous fender flares. Iā€™d be all over the WT if it wasnā€™t for the flares. I donā€™t even mind the interior but the flares are the draw back.
Just trim them...you donā€™t even have to buy replacements. Lot of friends did it to their wranglers and if done right looks nice!

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmm, a Ford Engineer getting sh*t pizza, I can understand the Jeeper getting it. Oh that's right, that's Michigan. Still there's way better Pizza there than that. Hopefully that puddle of grease doesn't seep out on those seats, maybe that WT has the marine grade vinyl and then he can just rinse what's left of the pizza out the drain plug?
Sorry, it's got carpet. Maybe liners though.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Janskin

Badlands
First Name
Marvin/Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram, Past owner of 68ā€™ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just trim them...you donā€™t even have to buy replacements. Lot of friends did it to their wranglers and if done right looks nice!
Iā€™ve had a Jeep, Iā€™ve cut the fenders, but for $55k I donā€™t expect to have to do anything but wheel it.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrack looks great, thanks for the pictures! Now I'm gonna say something that's sure to cause controversy. Gotta give jeep it's due, cause it looks pretty good next to the Bronco. I think they complement each other well. More to the point it will be nice to see both of them out on the trail. Hopefully the competition stays friendly and we all benefit in the future.
These are going to look great on the trail together. I think itā€™s more fun when there are different rigs out. Itā€™s boring seeing all Jeeps these days.

Any off-road enthusiast has to respect Jeep. It will be a fun rivalry though.
I personally like Jeeps but Iā€™ve always thought they were like the basic bitch of off-road vehicles. Just like your standard generic go to. Of course itā€™s much more then that but thatā€™s always been my thought process but thereā€™s no denying there are so many amazing Jeeps out there.
Sponsored