Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

One thing for sure, the Bronco looks a lot more Aerodynamic then the Jeep.
LOL - if you are choosing a vehicle for aerodynamics, this ain’t the place. They’re both bricks, and if you lift the Bronco to the height of the Jeep it will be even more of a brick.

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One is OEM and one is significantly After Market. Just saying.
Dude this.
I'm cross-shopping the Jeep, but they're not even close. Top-end Jeeps still come with cloth interiors... and NO respectable engine options.

Buying a new top-end Jeep is like buying a Big Bend for $50k+. With a smaller motor...

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, They both look good. I’ve always liked the look of Jeeps but I can’t wait to get my Sasquatch Bronco w/2.7. I think it’s superior overall.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After B&P changes I can't afford the 2.7. It's the engine or high package. Decided I can live with the 2.3!!
I'm sure you've driven a Ranger at this point. The 2.3 is plenty potent enough for the rolling toaster that is the Bronco. You can also save some coin with having a manual transmission (look how big it's knob is!).

People worried about outright power and speed, but aren't running in off road rallies, should should be re-evaluating what it is they are looking for in a vehicle. Obviously exceptions are made for those who are going to heavily modify the Bronco for off road racing. Based on the 2.7 engine threads in this forum I am led to believe that we're about to see 87.4% of all broncos set up for Dakar and/or dune rallies, yet 97.2% of the pictures will be on pavement sitting in parking lots.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sure you've driven a Ranger at this point. The 2.3 is plenty potent enough for the rolling toaster that is the Bronco. You can also save some coin with having a manual transmission (look how big it's knob is!).

People worried about outright power and speed, but aren't running in off road rallies, should should be re-evaluating what it is they are looking for in a vehicle. Obviously exceptions are made for those who are going to heavily modify the Bronco for off road racing. Based on the 2.7 engine threads in this forum I am led to believe that we're about to see 87.4% of all broncos set up for Dakar and/or dune rallies, yet 97.2% of the pictures will be on pavement sitting in parking lots.
Yes I drove a ranger early on!! I'm still going for an automatic though! No big knob for me!! I thought about just upgrading to a Wildtrak. Then really thinking I want more things the BLs has to offer. I think BLs with 2.3 be great for me! I'm drive 8 minutes to work, then road trip on vacation light off roading this point in life still.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven't had Chinese Takeout in awhile.......hmmmm......didn't know this is all I needed to do to see a Bronco.?‍♂

Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch side by side comparison with lifted Jeep 2021 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch side by side comparison with lifted Jeep 16

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
These pictures and B&P really has me considering the Jeep again. This Jeep is probably five years old and it is a coin toss as to which looks better. Ford will change grills every year and half to make every effort to make the old model out of date.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These pictures and B&P really has me considering the Jeep again. This Jeep is probably five years old and it is a coin toss as to which looks better. Ford will change grills every year and half to make every effort to make the old model out of date.
While I do agree the Jeep looks great...this is vs an OEM WT and they both look stout so I can only imagine what a modded Bronco will look like once we get our hands on them. I loved all of my Wranglers but have always wished I had a Bronco.

GBlue

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
groncobronco.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah that's my thought or buy a Wildtrak! I don't think I wanna give some things up though offered in the Badlands! So I think best choice. I can always trade in or up later! I think I'll be happy I did drive s 2.3 I thought it was pretty peppy. I'm only getting a two door too!!
Yep....I'm 2 door as well. Was gonna go BaseSquatch with upgrade bumper/aux switches and 2.7, and eventually upgrade to katzkins........but the BD has both front and rear steel, tinting, switches, MGV....blah, blah blah. I can level out the difference If I'm happy with the 2.3. Glad to hear you thought it had good acceleration, etc.
Sponsored