Sponsored

Bronco will make our world better, and it’s worth the wait.

Who will rise up to meet the Bronco First?

• Total voters

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jeep: They don’t have to rise. They are on top. Will they have to get off the couch? Sure, but they rule the roost until Broncos prove they have staying power.

Toyota: A 4Runner with a 2DR version and removable roof option (while keeping solid roof version too) would be a real threat. There are very few vehicles that are just printing money in today’s market and the 4Runner is one of them. The real question for Toyota is will they hit it with an ugly stick? Probably.

GM: I guess if the Chinese want one, they could give it a halfhearted attempt.

Land Rover: They screwed the pooch by throwing away the Defender. What they did would be the equivalent of Jeep turning the Wrangler into a baby Grand Cherokee. Great vehicle, but not the same.

Subaru: This market is not weird enough for them.

Other: Suzuki or Isuzu? Not likely. Nissan? Doubtful. Kia? They are very unpredictable. You never know.
I think the Suzuki Jimny is a great vehicle, just not available in US as far as I know.

Jeep could benefit from simplifying their pricing, and in my opinion Ford sh!t the bed following suit. You can totally see that on this site their has to be 10k comments about how confused people are which one to buy. it Should be 3 models.

Subaru has carved out a great niche for themselves. i Doubt they’d venture far from what the have that’s working.

FJ was awesome. They should bring that back With a better engine a removable roof. No one wanted a vehicle that got 13 mpg.

Lets not forget the Honda Element. That was in the needs improvement category, but I don’t think it should have been abondoned.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think GM missed their chance with the new Blazer. Just what the automotive world needed, another crossover.(n)
I would hope to think that design engineer was fired.

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm looking forward to the Grand Wagoneer debut on the 4th.